PDA

View Full Version : Preakness Picks

coachv30
05-17-2013, 09:49 PM
:1: Orb looks like he may be in better shape than he was in the
derby. The 14 length move on the far turn while being 6 wide may have just turned this horse into a monster and our next triple crown winner. Joel
Rosario is living large after the Derby win not to mention the Dubai
World Cup. We could be looking at the best rider in the country.

:5: Mylute Another horse with a monster move on the far turn gaining 13 lengths while being 6 wide. Also made a huge 7 length move while 6 wide
during the Louisiana Derby but ran out of room. The Preakness distance may
serve well.

:2: Goldencents Don't count this one out. Wants the lead and just
may get it today. Did not get the break he needed in the derby and was
therefore forced to concede. Only issue is he may be forced to put up faster fractions than he would like by the sprinter "Titletown Five".

:8: Governor Charlie Well rested coming off of a good 6F workout. Will be stalking the pace and closed on a 46.2 / 1:09.4 in the Sunland Derby. Must use in exotics if you're looking for value.

:4: Departing Closed with a strong final fraction in the Illinois Derby after making a 6 wide move on the far turn. You may find this horse at a nice price.

Track Phantom
05-18-2013, 12:25 AM
You left out the money making runner, Itsmyluckyday. Doesn't that one get the perfect stalking trip?

BlueChip@DRF
05-18-2013, 08:26 AM
$5 ExBox: :1::4::7:

I'm not looking to spend much more than this. Part of me hopes Orb does win the Preakness spectacularly because there would be major interest in the Belmont pools with all those souvenir tickets and that is the race I'm looking forward to beating him. Just as there have been angles and rules devised for finding a Kentucky Derby winner, so there are for finding a Belmont one.