PDA

View Full Version : Sports Betting

wiffleball whizz
05-16-2013, 05:45 AM
When u guys are in trouble from the ponies or you owe the local book some a few sheckles u guys can come here for some easy winners!!!!!!! I wanna see u guys chopping up the books and get flush for football where I'll
Lead you guys to the promise land!!!!

5/16:
Miami +170
Colorado +110
Seattle +175

Spurs under 196.....this is a stone sucker bet.....the books know Everybody gonna be slamming the over with 3 fists here so why the rotten books make it 196 When they know all the fish taking the over....sharp Money knows under is play....score gonna be 95-91 not sure who!!!

Good luck Guys

sammy the sage
05-16-2013, 08:09 AM
When u guys are in trouble from the ponies or you owe the local book some a few sheckles u guys can come here for some easy winners!!!!!!! I wanna see u guys chopping up the books and get flush for football where I'll

5/16:
Miami +170
Colorado +110
Seattle +175

Spurs under 196.....this is a stone sucker bet.....the books know Everybody gonna be slamming the over with 3 fists here so why the rotten books make it 196 When they know all the fish taking the over....sharp Money knows under is play....score gonna be 95-91 not sure who!!!

Good luck Guys

since these are NOT football picks...think I'll pass... :lol: :rolleyes:

Stillriledup
05-16-2013, 02:24 PM
Personally, to me, NBA is the sport i would concentrate on to bet. MLB is hard, i wouldnt touch that with a 10 ft pole. I can do OK in the NHL, but that's not the NBA and the NFL is somewhat difficult, esp during the reg season.

wiffleball whizz
05-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Personally, to me, NBA is the sport i would concentrate on to bet. MLB is hard, i wouldnt touch that with a 10 ft pole. I can do OK in the NHL, but that's not the NBA and the NFL is somewhat difficult, esp during the reg season.

I laught at the people that bet nba......it's the worst thing to bet on.... But playoffs at least they try

This spur under is the lockness monster tonite

lamboguy
05-16-2013, 04:40 PM
i got laughed at back in 1974 for betting split line hockey. when i started betting Eugene Mayday at Little Caesars was letting me bet $5000 at a number and asked me if i wanted more, the same with The Stradust Hotel, Churchill Downs and the other 3 sports books in Las Vegas at the time. when i got done with them they wouldn't take $200 on a hockey game from me or anyone else for that matter back then.

i never laugh at anyone that gambles. i had an old saying that anyone with ten cents and a way to find a phone booth can be dangerous.

further more, i know of a few guys that made millions betting on the NBA, one guy famous for doing it was a fellow by the name of Steve Z for those that happen to know of him.

Stillriledup
05-16-2013, 04:54 PM
I laught at the people that bet nba......it's the worst thing to bet on.... But playoffs at least they try

This spur under is the lockness monster tonite

NBA is predictable if you know how to watch the games and not get caught up in the hype of individual stars. Not rocket science to know these things.

NBA playoffs are much better to bet if you know how the league 'works' and now the games are officiated and why they're officiated the way they are.

wiffleball whizz
05-16-2013, 05:15 PM
NBA is predictable if you know how to watch the games and not get caught up in the hype of individual stars. Not rocket science to know these things.

NBA playoffs are much better to bet if you know how the league 'works' and now the games are officiated and why they're officiated the way they are.

I agree hitting games in playoffs isn't brain science.....lots of give away games and spots were some teams aren't even gonna show up for the game....one of the easiest spots to pick off a little "ice cream" money is where the pretty big home favorite goes down in game 1 at home....game 2 is usually lock cus the road team "already achieved what they wanted to do" get out with a 1-1 split....if the home team gets off to fast start it's lights out.....Knicks over pacers game 2....heat game 2 etc etc etc

wiffleball whizz
05-17-2013, 03:20 AM

5/16:
Miami +170
Colorado +110
Seattle +175

Good luck Guys

Give u guys the goods very early yesterday to get in whatever u want on this under play......it was a gift.....I'll be cashing under tickets till about 2pm tnrw!!!!! And baseball went 1-2 with a heavy puppy winning in the M's......so it was almost a push and the Rockies get out scored and the fish get beat in extras as a huge dog....all 3 were live...

Your welcome guys hope u had that under it never has a shot of getting close!!!!!!

wiffleball whizz
05-17-2013, 06:21 AM
After a cake walk Thursday with games I'll come back with a few more hardball winners....

5/17

Miami +150....don't trust zona with a 10 foot pole
Seattle +155
Tampa +105.....very solid
Minny +155.....

Looking to go 2/4 and get the cheese....gotta feeling the marlins may be a great value play the rest of the year

wiffleball whizz
05-18-2013, 05:51 AM
After a cake walk Thursday with games I'll come back with a few more hardball winners....

5/17

Miami +150....don't trust zona with a 10 foot pole
Seattle +155
Tampa +105.....very solid
Minny +155.....

Looking to go 2/4 and get the cheese....gotta feeling the marlins may be a great value play the rest of the year

Dead plays.....getting real tired of getting clipped in extras with live dogs...fuming

wiffleball whizz
05-18-2013, 05:56 AM
i got laughed at back in 1974 for betting split line hockey. when i started betting Eugene Mayday at Little Caesars was letting me bet $5000 at a number and asked me if i wanted more, the same with The Stradust Hotel, Churchill Downs and the other 3 sports books in Las Vegas at the time. when i got done with them they wouldn't take $200 on a hockey game from me or anyone else for that matter back then.

i never laugh at anyone that gambles. i had an old saying that anyone with ten cents and a way to find a phone booth can be dangerous.

further more, i know of a few guys that made millions betting on the NBA, one guy famous for doing it was a fellow by the name of Steve Z for those that happen to know of him.

I must be a idiot what is a split line in hockey? Rangers -1.5 Ducks +1?!?? Is that what your referring to?

U guys remember those bookie tickets or just straight tickets that books would pass out on Tuesday's And if u went 3-3 u get 5/1 4/4 u get 10-1 etc etc etc well October was here and they had tix that has hockey on them for Saturdays....what a ripjob hockey was on those it would be

Rangers -2.5
Devils +1 Hahahahahahahaha

Over 5.5
Under 4.5 ties lose....and people would bet hockey saying football was too tough :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lamboguy
05-18-2013, 06:07 AM
yes that is what a split line is in hockey. the built in juice was about 40% with that line. when the books had the line wrong, they were at the 40% disadvantage instead of the customer.

wiffleball whizz
05-18-2013, 06:50 AM
yes that is what a split line is in hockey. the built in juice was about 40% with that line. when the books had the line wrong, they were at the 40% disadvantage instead of the customer.

Wow good for u beating up the books....I'm convinced that u can out smart books in hockey I just don't know anything about it and really never did....

I got a game lined up in NCAA football this year already....it's a weird spot but michigan is traveling to rescheler field in Hartford ct and the maize and blue isn't happy about it....big blue asked uconn nicely to move this game to giants stadium or Gillette where the pats play but uconn basically told them to go $&@! Themselves.......

This game has no business being played at a small stadium and talk is Michigan may buy out of gane and pay 2 million.....if game stays at uconn it will be Michigan 52 uconn 10......this will be an I interesting game as it becomes closer lots of bad blood brewing

lamboguy
05-18-2013, 08:12 AM
Wow good for u beating up the books....I'm convinced that u can out smart books in hockey I just don't know anything about it and really never did....

I got a game lined up in NCAA football this year already....it's a weird spot but michigan is traveling to rescheler field in Hartford ct and the maize and blue isn't happy about it....big blue asked uconn nicely to move this game to giants stadium or Gillette where the pats play but uconn basically told them to go $&@! Themselves.......

This game has no business being played at a small stadium and talk is Michigan may buy out of gane and pay 2 million.....if game stays at uconn it will be Michigan 52 uconn 10......this will be an I interesting game as it becomes closer lots of bad blood brewingyou can't beat books out of a quarter now, they are smart, the lines move fast these day's. i beat them with a western union guy that held up transmitting the lineups in hockey for 10 minutes.you can't do that today, everything is the internet

i don't bet sports because i don't have a clue and i am the first to admit it. but the only possible way to beat it is when you are fast at them and catch bettors making mistakes and catch the line moves in your favor.

magwell
05-18-2013, 08:37 AM
Dead plays.....getting real tired of getting clipped in extras with live dogs...fuming The Marlins are the worst team in baseball next to Houston, they figure to lose between 100 - 120 games this year they are AAA team at best ........

Bettowin
05-19-2013, 07:59 PM

Zolotow?

wiffleball whizz
05-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Zolotow?

The poker player?

thaskalos
05-20-2013, 01:15 AM
http://pokerworks.com/poker-news/2009/08/24/steve-zolotow-where-are-they-now-steve-z.html

wiffleball whizz
05-20-2013, 01:50 AM
http://pokerworks.com/poker-news/2009/08/24/steve-zolotow-where-are-they-now-steve-z.html

Great read!!!!! I never went to the mayfair club but when I was around 19-24 I went to a lot of the NYC underground rooms....the game was either 4-8 limit or 10/20 with a half kill....it was the cheapest rake u could imagine....10/20 was I believe $4 a half hour and 4/8 was $3 a half.....it was great

Best part of going was getting there at like 7pm and I would walk from the diamond club to the otb over by 7th ave not far from time square.....Phil laak was there before he became big

And speaking of otb I can tell you how stupid I was when
I was 18....at otb they had the track feed and then a separate tv with the otb odds......this was around a time when lots of tracks simulcast a race or 2 from other tracks example MTH would put 1 or 2 races from Saratoga on there card and u could shop for odds.....now stupid me would look at the Yonkers tv and then the otb odds screen I would look back and forth trying to find the better value......took me 2 months till I realized the otb screens were 5 percent lower :bang: :lol: :bang: :lol:

lamboguy
05-20-2013, 05:15 AM
Zolotow?
yes, i met him in New York at the Cavendish Club. i played all the games as well, but my best game was gin rummy. i even played a card game that not many will remember called Cleberjash. i know that spelling is not even close! from back in those days i knew all the future great holdem players. Z not only is a great gambler, but he was a wicked great equity trader.

wiffleball whizz
05-20-2013, 11:54 AM
yes, i met him in New York at the Cavendish Club. i played all the games as well, but my best game was gin rummy. i even played a card game that not many will remember called Cleberjash. i know that spelling is not even close! from back in those days i knew all the future great holdem players. Z not only is a great gambler, but he was a wicked great equity trader.

Gin rummy is the best!!!

magwell
05-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Gin rummy is the best!!! Yep used to be able to play it on yahoo games till java got corrupted......

Stillriledup
06-02-2013, 05:44 PM
The Marlins are the worst team in baseball next to Houston, they figure to lose between 100 - 120 games this year they are AAA team at best ........

Absolutely free money betting AGAINST the Mutts. Those guys swept the Yanks and if you watched every pitch of that series (i saw most pitches) the Yanks rolled over like dead dogs and didnt have a heartbeat....they made the Mets look invincible, Dylan Gee turned into Tom Seaver, but you knew that was fake, i had a good sports handicapper text me after those guys were laughing and partying after sweeping the Yanks that you just want to blindly bet against the Mutts.

My mistake was not being in Vegas this week. :bang:

Valuist
06-03-2013, 09:14 AM
The Marlins are the worst team in baseball next to Houston, they figure to lose between 100 - 120 games this year they are AAA team at best ........

Astros did something no other team in MLB history has ever done: be an underdog of +135 or bigger in 5 straight games and win them all. There's been over 900 occurrences of this (being a dog of +135 or more) and the Stros were the first team to win all 5. The books and sharps have to love them.

RunForTheRoses
06-04-2013, 08:55 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/mayweather-bets-big-heat-game-7-article-1.1362170

Any thoughts? The money line seems a bit high to what they are saying.

lamboguy
06-04-2013, 09:08 AM
i just saw the Heat are -$235--$100 to win the championship