PDA

View Full Version : Earth to Dana Perino - Come Back Dana!

NJ Stinks
05-15-2013, 02:51 AM
Anybody watching The Five lately has to wonder if Perino is ever going to land back on planet Earth. This former GWB lackey lashes out at the Obama Administration every day for Murdoch's money. All the while she fighting like a cheetah to defend GWB, Cheney, and the rest of that crowd. :bang:

Imagine being given a TV show where you can spend your days attacking any president after working for GWB! :lol: Only on FOX News! :jump:

You can't make this stuff up.

Anyway, I'd say Perino is single-handedly ruining the image of conservative women everywhere but the other ladies on The Five would feel hurt being left out.

PaceAdvantage
05-15-2013, 03:00 AM
So basically, what you're saying is, she's the female equivalent of mostpost...conservative style...

JustRalph
05-15-2013, 04:44 AM
She is one of the most popular ladies on TV right now.

She has over 300k followers on Twitter and her bits with her Dog Jasper are very popular.

Btw, "The Five" is now the 2nd most watched show on cable. Right behind O'Reilly..........

Swing and a miss!

rastajenk
05-15-2013, 06:27 AM
How can anyone talk about lackeys when this is going on? (http://hotair.com/archives/2013/05/13/top-cbs-abc-cnn-execs-all-have-relatives-working-as-advisors-for-white-house/)

ArlJim78
05-15-2013, 08:08 AM
and yet NJ you just can't help yourself and continue to watch Fox. good for you.
I don't, I've never seen the five but I follow Bolling and Perino on Twitter.

offtrack
05-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Having been a president's mouthpiece(ew!) I think she adds insight into how the process of getting information to the press/public works. Very timely right now for the current admin's problems.

Example: Dana explained: "They were prepping long hours on Friday getting ready for the Sunday shows."

Robert Goren
05-15-2013, 09:14 AM
Having been a president's mouthpiece(ew!) I think she adds insight into how the process of getting information to the press/public works. Very timely right now for the current admin's problems.

Example: Dana explained: "They were prepping long hours on Friday getting ready for the Sunday shows."Translation: We spent a lot of hours making sure we were all telling the same lies.

Tom
05-15-2013, 11:04 AM
And then the didn't!:lol:

badcompany
05-15-2013, 11:24 AM
and yet NJ you just can't help yourself and continue to watch Fox. good for you.

Dana obviously causes Stinks to watch the show in an aroused state. Can't say I blame him. That's a good lookin' woman.:ThmbUp:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/dana-perino-fox-news-325.jpg

Robert Goren
05-15-2013, 11:40 AM
Did You ever notice that the conservatives never trot out any woman who isn't very good looking? What do they with a woman who smart and conservative, yet not so pleasing to the eye? Give her a speech writing job?

Tom
05-15-2013, 12:27 PM
What do they with a woman who smart and conservative, yet not so pleasing to the eye?

There aren't any. :cool:

Dave Schwartz
05-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Did You ever notice that the conservatives never trot out any woman who isn't very good looking? What do they with a woman who smart and conservative, yet not so pleasing to the eye? Give her a speech writing job?

We call them Hilary or Pelosi.

Oh, wait. Wrong team.

HUSKER55
05-15-2013, 03:42 PM
:lol: :lol:

NJ Stinks
05-15-2013, 04:17 PM
She is one of the most popular ladies on TV right now.

She has over 300k followers on Twitter and her bits with her Dog Jasper are very popular.

Btw, "The Five" is now the 2nd most watched show on cable. Right behind O'Reilly..........

Swing and a miss!

That's why I picked her. She's a righties' dreamgirl! :lol:

NJ Stinks
05-15-2013, 04:35 PM

You've got to check out The Five if you get a chance, Jim. It's 4 against 1 every day for an hour and Bob Beckel more than holds his own. For example (paraphrasing):

Bob: At least 6 embassies/consulates were attacked when GWB was president. There were multiple deaths of Americans during those attacks yet Congress had just one hearing. There's already been 9 Congressional hearings on Beghazi!

Dana: How dare you bring George Bush into this! :mad: :mad: :mad: Blah. Blah. Blah. :mad:

or

Bob: The IRS commissioner when this tax-exempt scandal started was a man appointed by George Bush. How can you blame this thing on Obama?

Dana: Don't be ridiculous! :mad: (Long pause while she tries to figure out why exactly Bob is being ridiculous.) That's it. Try and blame George Bush for this just like you do everything else.

NJ Stinks
05-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Dana obviously causes Stinks to watch the show in an aroused state. Can't say I blame him. That's a good lookin' woman.:ThmbUp:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/dana-perino-fox-news-325.jpg

Actually, the effect is just the opposite. If anything, the show reminds me beauty is obviously only skin deep. :ThmbUp:

Not that I need reminding at my age, of course! ;)

Tom
05-15-2013, 06:58 PM
This is so bad, I am almost ashamed to post it.
Operative word here being "almost!" :eek:

Tom
05-15-2013, 06:59 PM
And while we're at it.......is this John Kerry or what?
EDEX3mVQXD8