PDA

View Full Version : Now he's going to cry?

JustRalph
05-13-2013, 04:39 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/did-obama-cry-during-his-press-conference

Come on! Cue Tom Hanks.......

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/5/13/13/enhanced-buzz-7745-1368466645-4.jpg

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/5/13/13/enhanced-buzz-30899-1368467051-15.jpg

FantasticDan
05-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Spring allergies are a bitch this year :(

Greyfox
05-13-2013, 04:57 PM
Crocodile Tears Obama.

I saw and listened to the speech.

He still can't say the word "terrorists."

He said "extremists in Libya" were responsible.

In my book those were Muslim Terrorists.

Tom
05-13-2013, 08:36 PM
How Glen Beckish of him.

IF we are to believe hcap, this is a sing of weakness, of failure, as he has posted about Glen and Boehner.

Right, hcap?

HUSKER55
05-14-2013, 01:19 AM
I can hardly wait for the spin on this!

fast4522
05-14-2013, 06:32 AM
It is because he is finished and he knows it, with full knowledge that he paves the way for nothing. In the end we are what we are, human. We know enough about the man to understand that he actually believes himself in these many failed policies that in his mind no one really has given a fair chance to work. The problem that America now faces is how far we let him go with it, with one revelation after another be it IRS or dead diplomats or guns sold in Mexico. Around him things not well with cover ups losing the respective knitting needed to keep the press blowing the warm air up his ass. Myself I give the man a pass for having a little moisture around his eyes, and nothing else.

Robert Goren
05-14-2013, 07:46 AM
It is because he is finished and he knows it, with full knowledge that he paves the way for nothing. In the end we are what we are, human. We know enough about the man to understand that he actually believes himself in these many failed policies that in his mind no one really has given a fair chance to work. The problem that America now faces is how far we let him go with it, with one revelation after another be it IRS or dead diplomats or guns sold in Mexico. Around him things not well with cover ups losing the respective knitting needed to keep the press blowing the warm air up his ass. Myself I give the man a pass for having a little moisture around his eyes, and nothing else.What does that say about you and your political buddies that he beat fairly easily the man you ran against him less than one year ago? The problem you face is where are you going to get a man who can win in 2016. All the house hearings in the world by Issa are not going to help you in the next elections if can find somebody better that Romney to run.
Obama isn't finished. He has got most of his four year term left. The real question is what can Issa come with next when even Fox stops covering this farce of a hearing?

ArlJim78
05-14-2013, 07:57 AM
tears normally come from the other side of the eye no? I think he overdid it with the eye drops before going on. sleepless nights, stress, partying, too much choom, etc, needs clear eyes before going in front of the cameras.

hcap
05-14-2013, 08:09 AM
How Glen Beckish of him.

IF we are to believe hcap, this is a sing of weakness, of failure, as he has posted about Glen and Boehner.

Right, hcap?Bonner- a sign of emotional instability and in Becks' case, a commercial liar. Beck sells shit, and weeps as a permanent shtick to make that sale.

Robert Goren
05-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Glen Beck has problems with eyes. I think he is blind by now. Any tears he sheds could be the result of those problems or the meds he uses or he could just be sad about his topic.

TJDave
05-14-2013, 03:18 PM
What would he have to cry about?

Been elected twice and has the most golden of gold parachutes in the world. He's gonna be a young gazillionare. WTF are you folks smoking?

tucker6
05-14-2013, 03:32 PM
What does that say about you and your political buddies that he beat fairly easily the man you ran against him less than one year ago? The problem you face is where are you going to get a man who can win in 2016. All the house hearings in the world by Issa are not going to help you in the next elections if can find somebody better that Romney to run.
Obama isn't finished. He has got most of his four year term left. The real question is what can Issa come with next when even Fox stops covering this farce of a hearing?
Christ Christie

Ocala Mike
05-14-2013, 03:47 PM
Christ Christie

He won't be half the man he used to be by 2016. ;) Doubt that the R's will run him, although I do believe he would definitely be the most electable of what's out there.

FantasticDan
05-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Christ ChristieAlas, his Last Supper won't be as gluttonous now after the lap band.. :p

Robert Goren
05-14-2013, 05:17 PM
He won't be half the man he used to be by 2016. ;) Doubt that the R's will run him, although I do believe he would definitely be the most electable of what's out there.He is right now. When your a governor, things can go south on you real quick. If the GOP had run him in 2012 , in my opinion, he probably would have won. You never really know though until they actually get out on the campaign trail. Bad things about candidiates have away of popping up once they start running for president. Just ask Herman Cain.

JustRalph
05-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Christ Christie

Chris Christie is on the Right's shit lst. No way he gets the nod in my opine. After his make out session with Obama and his anti 2nd Amendment stance he can't get the nod.

Btw, he faces a big test soon. NJ has drafted a bunch of anti gun laws recently. If he goes along, he's toast on the national ticket.

Tom
05-14-2013, 08:49 PM
He might as well move that band up around his neck - he will NEVER get support from conservatives. He has shown his true colors.