PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cassidy, TVG.

Stillriledup
05-11-2013, 03:16 PM
:lol:

Wow, what else can you say.

He watches a race, watches a winner and says that someone else won. (Said the 4 horse won at Belmont in the 5th and it was the 2 horse)

Monmouth Race 2 is off the turf, he says its on the turf.

No More Bubbles finishes 3rd in the 4th race at Mth and he says the 1 horse got third.

Is anything that comes out of this guy's mouth right? :bang:

wiffleball whizz
05-11-2013, 03:59 PM

He watches a race, watches a winner and says that someone else won. (Said the 4 horse won at Belmont in the 5th and it was the 2 horse)

No More Bubbles finishes 3rd in the 4th race at Mth and he says the 1 horse got third.

Is anything that comes out of this guy's mouth right? :bang:

It really amazes me how tv analysis get numbers wrong....I've seen it myself...how do they hit the wire and u don't know who finishes where....boggles my mind....in harness I can maybe see it with bad camera angles and colors but but not Saturday daytime t-breds...is clear as day

Only thing I can see is mixing up the 8 or the 11 they can get confusing at times in my opinion

usedtolovetvg
05-11-2013, 04:09 PM
I don't know about HRTV but the TVG guys rarely watch the races unless they have a bet on them. Any other sporting events on today? Or maybe just talking and joking around with the staff.

PaceAdvantage
05-12-2013, 07:37 PM

Is anything that comes out of this guy's mouth right? :bang:How do you have the time to keep track of all the on-air screw ups AND watch all those replays too?

You are one amazing man.

And I'm sure everyone will agree with me...there aren't enough threads on here concerning bad/crooked jockeys...crooked trainers...bad announcers and bad on-air personalities...so keep 'em coming...oh..I forgot...we also need more threads about odds moving after the bell, especially on the winner... :ThmbUp:

Stillriledup
05-12-2013, 10:39 PM
How do you have the time to keep track of all the on-air screw ups AND watch all those replays too?

You are one amazing man.

And I'm sure everyone will agree with me...there aren't enough threads on here concerning bad/crooked jockeys...crooked trainers...bad announcers and bad on-air personalities...so keep 'em coming...oh..I forgot...we also need more threads about odds moving after the bell, especially on the winner... :ThmbUp:

:D

Thanks.

This is what message boards are for, to discuss how we got screwed over by the racing gestapo!