PDA

View Full Version : MLB

cj
05-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Weren't the Angels and Blue Jays supposed to be really good this year? WOW.

JustRalph
05-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Josh hamilton is going to be run out of town

wiffleball whizz
05-11-2013, 01:12 AM

Begged my father to bet a Toronto under 95.5 wins for the year while he was in Vegas.....then I begged him to put me in a play and I gave me the runaround(he was short money the book was closed,middle of 2nd day of NCAA tourney and they were closed lolololololo) bottom line no action

Didn't think in the division they could win 88 let alone 96....ra dickey wasn't the magic man Everybody made him out to be....

Couldn't see Toronto going into new York and wining on road there and Boston and the birds and rays are no picnic either....

They can turn it around but to go over 95.5 is out of the question now

Bubbles
05-11-2013, 10:28 AM
The Dodgers, too. All that talent, and they're in last in the NL West.

lamboguy
05-11-2013, 10:57 AM
the red sox were supposed to be awful

OTM Al
05-11-2013, 11:15 AM
The season is barely a month old. Way too early to make judgments of this sort. Toronto's signings however were bad and this should have been expected. A shortstop who gets hurt a lot, a pitcher who had a great year in the NL but got hit well by AL teams, and then there's Melky.....The Red Sox are beginning to slip. Angels do have a good team but not one that particularly aligns to the manager's strengths. Yankees are due to crash and burn as well, but who knows for sure. I'm liking the 15-1 I got in Vegas for the Os to take the AL, but even that can change quickly.

cj's dad
05-11-2013, 12:39 PM
the red sox were supposed to be awful

Fear not Lb- they will live up to your expectations.

Marshall Bennett
05-11-2013, 12:44 PM
Josh hamilton is going to be run out of town
Always been a streaky type hitter. Last year he began hot then cooled off. This year could easily be the opposite.

wiffleball whizz
05-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Fear not Lb- they will live up to your expectations.

They have been playing every game like its the world series....within a few weeks they will hit the wall