PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleaders For Racetrack

Buddha
02-19-2004, 06:18 PM
http://www.thoroughbredtimes.com/todaysnews/newsview.asp?recno=42413&subsec=1

Are they really necessary or is it just going to be "wasted" money?

Speed Figure
02-19-2004, 06:30 PM
If they look "good" there necessary!:D

JustRalph
02-19-2004, 06:36 PM
Doesn't Hollywood park already have a cheerleading team? or a drill team......whatever they are.......the guys on TVG like to show them.......

Speed Figure
02-19-2004, 06:38 PM
There at the track on friday nites!!:eek: :eek:

Dan Montilion
02-19-2004, 06:41 PM
Cheerleaders? Go all the way and get strippers.

Dan Montilion

Buddha
02-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
Doesn't Hollywood park already have a cheerleading team? or a drill team......whatever they are.......the guys on TVG like to show them.......

Yea, I forgot about those Friday Night "dancers" that Hollywood has. I think they have it because they are trying to draw the younger crowd in those Friday nights.

Speed Figure
02-19-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Dan Montilion
Cheerleaders? Go all the way and get strippers.

Dan Montilion
Nothing like playing the races and getting a table dance at the same time...:D :D :cool: ;)

JustRalph
02-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Buddha
Yea, I forgot about those Friday Night "dancers" that Hollywood has. I think they have it because they are trying to draw the younger crowd in those Friday nights.

I can't wait for that Friday action at Hollywood to return. For some reason I had those nights nailed. I spent a nice night in the Turf club last year too. Nice place.......

superfecta
02-19-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Speed Figure
Nothing like playing the races and getting a table dance at the same time...:D :D :cool: ;) If it does happen,I want the credit.Long time ago i posted how if Strip bars had OTB,with losing tickets going to dance comps,racing would get a whole lot more interest.Course your kid could turn 21 and go to one of these places and not come back home for 40 years.........

headhawg
02-20-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by JustRalph
I can't wait for that Friday action at Hollywood to return. For some reason I had those nights nailed. I spent a nice night in the Turf club last year too. Nice place.......

Sorry to hear that with all that Friday action that you only nailed the nights. :)

HH