Belmont - 1,2,3,4,5,6,9,10
Monmouth - 4,7,8,9,11
Hollywood - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Churchill - 1,2,4,7,8,9,10
Pimlico - 7,8
Calder - 8,10
Arlington - 2,3,7,11
Parx - 4,6

So as you can see, a fairly full agenda for what appears to be a rainy Saturday in the east. We also welcome back Monmouth Park.

Today's Key Horse Floral Romance showed her displeasure with the yielding turf at Belmont after running on a paved highway at Gulfstream Park.
She was a no-bet for two reasons, one of which I mentioned in my post yesterday: the soft turf. But the second was more obvious: 3/2.
Especially in New York. However, that's O.K. with me. The race was a good workout on a tiring course after a long layoff, and her failure at such a short
price will deter some people next time out. I'm rooting for one more OK race downstate, and then a nicer price at the Spa.

Once again, we have a Key Horse running. This time, up at Woodbine.

Tanzspiel (IRE) - WO ( 6) GP 12/14/12 # 5

One of our Gulfstream Park horses, Tanzspiel has run well in the two subsequent starts at Keeneland with the last being a 1 3/16 miles on the turf.
Trainer Roger Attfield moves her to the all-weather track for this MSW effort. She also gets the distance cut back to 1 1/16 miles.

The two horses that finished in front of her on 4/21 at Keeneland have yet to run back. She is the ML favorite at 8-5, even with the change of surface.

She won't face the same quality of horse that she ran against at Keeneland and she probably wins...but not with my money at that kind of price.

Enjoy the Saturday racing...good luck and good 'capping!