PDA

View Full Version : "There is no food" Atta Boy Barack!!

JustRalph
05-06-2013, 04:47 AM
Not only do these guys make Americans Suffer, they export poverty!

The Devil you know vs the one you don't was often repeated over and over while Barack and Hillary were going after Mubarak. I guess now we know. Thank God for the Arab spring!!

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/05/18001075-there-is-no-food-post-revolutionary-economic-turmoil-dashes-hopes-in-egypt?lite

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/130501-sayed-ali-family-01-hmed-1125a.photoblog600.jpg

fast4522
05-06-2013, 07:36 AM
" while Barack and Hillary were going after Mubarak."

Oh right, Cairo Egypt. :lol: :lol:

mostpost
05-06-2013, 02:27 PM
" while Barack and Hillary were going after Mubarak."

Oh right, Cairo Egypt. :lol: :lol:
Real easy answer. FALSE.
I just spent an hour watching Obama's speech in Cairo, Egypt on June 4, 2009.
As I had never watched the entire speech before, it was time well spent. But as to hearing Obama say, "I am one of you" in Aramaic, it was a waste of my time. The only non English words he spoke were "assalaamu alaykum." which we all know means "Peace be with you"

Perhaps you could post something besides a screen capture which proves the accuracy of your statement. Or perhaps you will ignore my post and slink back into your hovel.

johnhannibalsmith
05-06-2013, 02:32 PM
...As I had never watched the entire speech before, it was time well spent. ...

Listening to a politician's speech is time well spent? Holy hell, your days are sadder than mine. :lol:

fast4522
05-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Well Mostie, I am glad that you showed up. We even got you to watch the whole video and actually answer a question. I think its great we will be posting often in the next 3 years and two hundred and fifty some odd days. Things are really heating up in the other thread you are active in so expect we will join you in that one too! I guess you got me beat on the Farsi :lol:

TJDave
05-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Guess this proves Obama ain't a Muslim.

Stillriledup
05-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Atta Boy Barack?

I dont understand what you're saying....if Romney was elected, would they have food? Hopefully you don't think that's true.

JustRalph
05-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Atta Boy Barack?

I dont understand what you're saying....if Romney was elected, would they have food? Hopefully you don't think that's true.

He was warned over and over that he would most likely end up with a government that would be much worse on many fronts. This was well before the election. Mubarak kept the country stable and even tracked down terrorists that plotted against us. It was the old "devil you know vs the devil you don't know" scenario.

As you can see from the article, this family and many like it have fallen into poverty due to a government who is lost. This is the exact government that Obama was warned about. In fact Obama and Hillary publicly stated the Muslim Brotherhood did not have enough support to win the Presidency. They pushed that meme through the state department briefings etc.

Low and behold the Muslim Brotherhood takes over the country with one thing in mind. That is to gain more military power and more control over the region. Obama has given them 200 million and military aircraft etc. In the mean time the country is falling apart while all outside investment stops, companies are leaving the country in droves to avoid a government that has no idea what it is doing. Every day the government clamor undermining Israel grows and Egypt becomes more volatile. The economy is falling apart and families like this end up evicted from their single family home and forced to live in a tack shed. It's going to get worse too.

It has nothing to do with Romney vs Obama. Obama and Hillary made sure Mubarak was gone hoping they would get a show piece for their mantel. Instead they got one more snake in the grass in a garden already infested with danger and instability.

They were warned........

PaceAdvantage
05-07-2013, 03:03 AM
The only non English words he spoke were "assalaamu alaykum." which we all know means "Peace be with you" Speak for yourself... :lol:

If you had a gun to my head, I wouldn't be able to tell you what assalaamu alaykum is...

You sure you don't mean As-salam alaykum?

It's all Greek to me...

mostpost
05-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Speak for yourself... :lol:

If you had a gun to my head, I wouldn't be able to tell you what assalaamu alaykum is...

It's all Greek to me...
I copied and pasted from the transcript.

mostpost
05-07-2013, 12:46 PM
He was warned over and over that he would most likely end up with a government that would be much worse on many fronts. This was well before the election. Mubarak kept the country stable and even tracked down terrorists that plotted against us. It was the old "devil you know vs the devil you don't know" scenario.

As you can see from the article, this family and many like it have fallen into poverty due to a government who is lost. This is the exact government that Obama was warned about. In fact Obama and Hillary publicly stated the Muslim Brotherhood did not have enough support to win the Presidency. They pushed that meme through the state department briefings etc.

Low and behold the Muslim Brotherhood takes over the country with one thing in mind. That is to gain more military power and more control over the region. Obama has given them 200 million and military aircraft etc. In the mean time the country is falling apart while all outside investment stops, companies are leaving the country in droves to avoid a government that has no idea what it is doing. Every day the government clamor undermining Israel grows and Egypt becomes more volatile. The economy is falling apart and families like this end up evicted from their single family home and forced to live in a tack shed. It's going to get worse too.

It has nothing to do with Romney vs Obama. Obama and Hillary made sure Mubarak was gone hoping they would get a show piece for their mantel. Instead they got one more snake in the grass in a garden already infested with danger and instability.

They were warned........
What would your solution have been? Mubarek was not going to survive. Obama's support for the protesters may have hastened Mubarek's departure by a few months, but it did not otherwise change the situation. Are you suggesting we should have intervened directly on Mubarek's side?

Obama and Hillary Clinton were intelligent enough to see the situation for what it was. Egypt was our ally, but Mubarek no longer represented Egypt; no longer represented the people of Egypt. The people of Egypt however had no electoral option to change their government.

So, President Obama elected to support those people in their efforts. Now his support was strictly moral, but by doing so he paved the way for an open dialogue with those who eventually, and inevitably, came to power. Do you not think that we are in a far better position to negotiate and interact with the Morsi government than we would have been had we supported Mubarek?

woodtoo
05-07-2013, 01:18 PM
What would your solution have been? Mubarek was not going to survive. Obama's support for the protesters may have hastened Mubarek's departure by a few months, but it did not otherwise change the situation. Are you suggesting we should have intervened directly on Mubarek's side?

Obama and Hillary Clinton were intelligent enough to see the situation for what it was. Egypt was our ally, but Mubarek no longer represented Egypt; no longer represented the people of Egypt. The people of Egypt however had no electoral option to change their government.

So, President Obama elected to support those people in their efforts. Now his support was strictly moral, but by doing so he paved the way for an open dialogue with those who eventually, and inevitably, came to power. Do you not think that we are in a far better position to negotiate and interact with the Morsi government than we would have been had we supported Mubarek?
No.

iceknight
05-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Speak for yourself... :lol:

It's all Greek to me... dialects, accents, lisps. by the way aa is how the longer a is written in common parlance (not in phonetic script though)

boxcar
05-07-2013, 02:56 PM
Listening to a politician's speech is time well spent? Holy hell, your days are sadder than mine. :lol:

Everyone spends some time at some kind of altar. Now we know what Mosty's is.

Boxcar

JustRalph
05-08-2013, 01:52 AM
http://zite.to/10ogEfb

The hits just keep coming......

Egypt Investment Is Collapsing as Citizens Turn Into Vigilantes

JustRalph
06-01-2013, 08:14 AM
http://www.thetower.org/lawlessness-blackouts-roil-egypt-as-u-s-warns-against-pyramids-tourism/

The country is falling deeper into the Abyss

Saratoga_Mike
06-01-2013, 08:45 AM
As a reminder, this (Egypt) is exactly what the neocons had in mind when we invaded Iraq. Clueless - and the neocons still have a large influence on Republican thinking, which is quite amazing.

Tom
06-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Classic case of liberalism.
Shoots off his mouth, and the bitch-murderess as well, with no plan, no idea what comes next, just whatever "feels good" at the time.

The only plans Obama has is:

1. Deny it
2. Ignore it
3. Blame someone else
4. Disappear

LottaKash
06-01-2013, 12:13 PM
Obama and Hillary Clinton were intelligent enough to see the situation for what it was. Egypt was our ally,......

Yeah, real intelligent on how we should treat an ally........:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

On the other hand tho, if you were trying to create MORE CHAOS in the middle east, then that would be a very intelligent way to go....Right Mostpost ???

Tom
06-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Mubarak was our ally.

Robert Goren
06-01-2013, 05:31 PM

They were warned........Mubarak is in a coma near death at age 85. You make it sound like Obama and Hillary added 30 years to his age. Nothing Obama and Hillary could have done or not done would kept Mubarak in power while in a coma. One could only guess what kind of mess McCain would have gotten us into, but you can be sure it would have involved dead American soldiers. I don't even you will dispute that.

Saratoga_Mike
06-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Mubarak is in a coma near death at age 85. You make it sound like Obama and Hillary added 30 years to his age. Nothing Obama and Hillary could have done or not done would kept Mubarak in power while in a coma. One could only guess what kind of mess McCain would have gotten us into, but you can be sure it would have involved dead American soldiers. I don't even you will dispute that.

No guessing required - he supported regime change

fast4522
06-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Many think Egypt was a linchpin for having some stability in the region. Forget about pointing fingers of blame, sometimes the right map will show exactly what is likely to occur next.

JustRalph
06-24-2013, 08:28 PM
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/06/24/you_can_t_eat_sharia

And they continue to fall apart

Including public lynchings

JustRalph
06-29-2013, 06:58 PM
http://www.nbc4i.com/story/22720339/local-college-student-killed-during-riots-in-egypt

There to teach children