PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Twinspires

lamboguy
05-04-2013, 05:48 PM
they must have so much business today, you can't get on their site to make a bet.

098poi
05-04-2013, 05:53 PM
I know, I made a bet earlier and then went to check and I could not see my wager. I logged out and it took a while and got back in. My wager shows in my account but I can't open the interface to view tracks, wager etc.. If you're in and you want to bet don't wait til the last minute!!!!!!!!

098poi
05-04-2013, 06:00 PM
This is all I see for ten minutes. How much money are they losing now? Well I guess I won't bet my last $40 til after the Derby.

Light
05-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Just got locked out of a pk4. Can't bet the Derby. No problem getting on Xpressbet but all my loot is with TS. Don't want to make a deposit. Guess I'll root against my bombs winning the Derby. :rolleyes:

Robert Goren
05-04-2013, 06:07 PM
they must have so much business today, you can't get on their site to make a bet. Shocking:eek: It happens every year.

098poi
05-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Just got locked out of a pk4. Can't bet the Derby. No problem getting on Xpressbet but all my loot is with TS. Don't want to make a deposit. Guess I'll root against my bombs winning the Derby. :rolleyes:

I'm back in, try again.

camourous
05-04-2013, 06:51 PM
it happens every year on Derby day and they do nothing about it, one of the worst ADW's out there..but if you want to bet CDI tracks you dont have many options.

Steve 'StatMan'
05-04-2013, 07:18 PM
...and the IL bettors like me aren't allowed to bet online right now, so that should have reduced the volume some.

Shelby
05-04-2013, 07:37 PM
I didn't have any problem. I didn't watch online but I wagered all day long. I made sure I was logged in before the first race. I wonder if that makes a difference??? Oh and I use the classic version.

JustRalph
05-04-2013, 07:53 PM
I didn't have any problem. I didn't watch online but I wagered all day long. I made sure I was logged in before the first race. I wonder if that makes a difference??? Oh and I use the classic version.

Same here

I logged in at 6:30a

SharpCat
05-05-2013, 01:02 PM
it happens every year on Derby day and they do nothing about it, one of the worst ADW's out there..but if you want to bet CDI tracks you dont have many options.

I remember last week watching TVG and Matt Carothers was saying they had the best ADW and it wasn't even close.

jahura2
05-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Have used Twinspires for over two years now and have never had any trouble. Easy to put money in and get it out even at a track they dont own (Keeneland)
Video feeds have improved and I too use the classic wager forum and have experienced no problems.
I just laugh when TVG trumpets that there bets are now free, TS has always been that way!
I know there are a lot of Churchill Downs haters out there but I'm not one of them.

PhantomOnTour
05-07-2013, 04:01 PM
Have used Twinspires for over two years now and have never had any trouble. Easy to put money in and get it out even at a track they dont own (Keeneland)
Video feeds have improved and I too use the classic wager forum and have experienced no problems.
I just laugh when TVG trumpets that there bets are now free, TS has always been that way!
I know there are a lot of Churchill Downs haters out there but I'm not one of them.
I'm happy with TS also, but they do have that same problem every year for the Derby.
I've learned and i log in early and bet the Derby BEFORE they run the Woodford Turf - after that all hell breaks loose on that site.

Thank God the only time i got partially shut out of the Derby was the year Mine That Bird won - so i got a little lucky by not being able to bet more.
They were losing bets

CincyHorseplayer
05-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I didn't log in til 1:30 on Derby day and didn't have a problem with deposits,bets,or video all day,on multiple computers and I bet the derby about 2 minutes to post.The only time I've ever had a problem was trying to look at video at 3 am and they said they were doing site maintenance til 6 am.