PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Raceway Saturday Picks

brianjco
05-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Nice 13-race card on tap for Buffalo Raceway tonight after the Kentucky Derby at approx. 6:40 p.m (EST). Get my picks at http://briansbuffaloracewayselections.blogspot.com Two people had the Pick-7 worth over $17,400 each last night.

traynor
05-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Nice 13-race card on tap for Buffalo Raceway tonight after the Kentucky Derby at approx. 6:40 p.m (EST). Get my picks at http://briansbuffaloracewayselections.blogspot.com Two people had the Pick-7 worth over $17,400 each last night.

Did you pick the Pick 7?

traynor
05-04-2013, 12:40 PM
May04 Buffalo Raceway

R01 #2 SchoonerOrLater #3 TapiocaBlues #5 JustFrank
R02 #3 Hopskipanajump #2 GoodniteGoodluck #4 LeReinaRoad

R03 #6 DaltonHanover #4 IncredibleBen #3 IdealAffair

R04 #6 Colie #2 TylersEchoN #5 ExtremeJustice

R05 #2 CrackerStoney #3 TlSixShooter #4 CamPatch

R06 #1 RealJewel #6 CheyenneCam #5 RacsanSteve

R07 #3 LimaJag #2 RedneckRiviera #4 SpodeToBeBlack

R08 #3 UndercoverBro #2 BrotherNick #4 ArmedDangerously

R09 #4 KeystoneReactor #3 MyGiftToYou #8 HansKnowsBest

R10 #1 MrTerror #4 DiditagainHanover #2 CarsonCityRoad

R11 #5 NativeRoots #6 InGoodHands #3 Eachyahartout

R12 #6 HopeToReignA #3 AceBooKoo #7 TwilightJack

R13 #2 Glashedy #4 RembrandtVanRyn #7 MightyFella

cmp92
05-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Race 2 is the Open. Fireyourguns did very well in the Excelsior series last year. First start this season and he's in the Open. Could be a good bet at 12/1 ML.

traynor
05-04-2013, 07:27 PM
R02 #2 GoodniteGoodluck Won $5.10 #3 Hopskipanajump placed Exacta $20.20

traynor
05-04-2013, 10:15 PM
It looks like I'll have to let them hold my money. For now. To draw interest for another day.

traynor
05-05-2013, 03:19 PM
And to Buffalo Raceway, I can only cite Arnie's great line from The Terminator: "I'll be back."

cmp92
05-05-2013, 04:05 PM
And to Buffalo Raceway, I can only cite Arnie's great line from The Terminator: "I'll be back."
I haven't been betting much since Noble has been in Ohio. Gray going to Saratoga also curtailed my betting. The only guy left that I find reliable for a good drive is Fisher.

traynor
05-05-2013, 04:16 PM
I haven't been betting much since Noble has been in Ohio. Gray going to Saratoga also curtailed my betting. The only guy left that I find reliable for a good drive is Fisher.

My purpose in posting the races I have posted for Buffalo was to illustrate a point. They are not randomly selected. They fit a very specific pattern prevalent (currently at least) at BR. I was going to isolate a healthy exacta ($100+), then explain how to find more of them. In essence, what the pattern is, and how the average bettor can locate that pattern in the past performances of the entries.

It was a great plan, but reality and great plans don't often coincide at race tracks. I have no excuses, and offer none. If I had to do it over for Saturday night I would make exactly the same choices again. I look forward to Wednesday's card. I will explain the pattern after I have a good (current) example to use for illustration purposes.

cmp92
05-05-2013, 04:32 PM
My purpose in posting the races I have posted for Buffalo was to illustrate a point. They are not randomly selected. They fit a very specific pattern prevalent (currently at least) at BR. I was going to isolate a healthy exacta ($100+), then explain how to find more of them. In essence, what the pattern is, and how the average bettor can locate that pattern in the past performances of the entries.

It was a great plan, but reality and great plans don't often coincide at race tracks. I have no excuses, and offer none. If I had to do it over for Saturday night I would make exactly the same choices again. I look forward to Wednesday's card. I will explain the pattern after I have a good (current) example to use for illustration purposes.
Understood. Hopefully we're both a little more lucky Wednesday. Just bemoaning my bad luck to someone else who wasn't successful either. I've found that I have better luck with certain drivers and trainers as opposed to others.

traynor
05-05-2013, 05:15 PM
Understood. Hopefully we're both a little more lucky Wednesday. Just bemoaning my bad luck to someone else who wasn't successful either. I've found that I have better luck with certain drivers and trainers as opposed to others.

Agreed. It was not too long ago (in weeks) that one could consider only the drivers and trainers at Buffalo (more or less ignoring the horse and what it had or had not done) and do well.

cmp92
05-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Agreed. It was not too long ago (in weeks) that one could consider only the drivers and trainers at Buffalo (more or less ignoring the horse and what it had or had not done) and do well.
Jim Morrill Jr. comes to mind