PDA

View Full Version : Islanders!!!!!

jdhanover
05-04-2013, 12:12 AM
What a gutsy, character win tonight. Wonder what odds you could have gotten at the end of the 1st period tonight on the Isles winning this one? Looked liked the rout was on.....and the Isles deserved the W. They played very well; the goals were a bit fluky but when yoiu throw 42 SOG, you should get some bounces.

Proud of my team for bouncing back!!

OTM Al
05-04-2013, 03:55 AM
That was nice. If they can manage to get the next one at home, we might actually have a series. I'd pretty much given up on that possibility about 10 min into game 1...

wiffleball whizz
05-04-2013, 04:28 AM
What a gutsy, character win tonight. Wonder what odds you could have gotten at the end of the 1st period tonight on the Isles winning this one? Looked liked the rout was on.....and the Isles deserved the W. They played very well; the goals were a bit fluky but when yoiu throw 42 SOG, you should get some bounces.

Not a hockey fan but that was impressive....as we all know jd once a team is in they can win it all!!!!!!

judd
05-04-2013, 06:31 AM

they had to win game 2 but they wont win series

pens, pens