PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR FRI. 5/3

MeSlew
05-02-2013, 09:40 PM
Hello All! ONE DAY. Yes, we are down to it folks. Here is how Friday looks for tracks and races:

Belmont - 4,5,7,8,9,10
Churchill - 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Tampa - 2,3,4,6,8
Woodbine - 4
Pimlico - 4,5,7
Calder - 3,7,10

Notice where the bulk of the races are.

Today, both our Key Horses won. Starsilhouette just keeps on rolling and Big Blue Kitten proves again you can come back from the other side of the world and thrive.

For Friday, two Key Horses running:

Kharafa - Bel ( 9) GP 12/22/12 # 9
Silsita - CD (11) GP 02/02/13 # 1

Kharafa comes to us from my notes on Gulfstream Park and his race on 12/22 when he was second to Nikki's Sandcastle. That was a Gr. 2 and today's level is less demanding.
His last win was at Belmont and seems to have a realistic shot here. The odds are a bigger question.

Silsita is another story, as she is running in the Oaks against Dreaming of Julia. I'll simply use her...at 20-1 on the ML...in a double with the all button in the Derby, and
underneath Julia in an exacta.

Why is this message so short when you usually can't shut me up? I'm trying to make money on the Derby too, and to add to the load, I have to work both Friday and Saturday.
In fact, I'll have to hustle to find a TV so I can watch the Derby. In all that, I'm trying to handicap some of it and also put together some words about the Derby itself.

If I ever actually get it done, those thoughts will be on Slew's Facebook page as well as this forum.

So pardon the brevity...I'm already several hours behind.

Enjoy the Friday racing...good luck and good 'capping!