PDA

View Full Version : Take Care Suff

chrisg
02-18-2004, 10:22 AM
Mike, I’ll miss your presence on this board. I hope things go as well as they can on the other side of the world. But a couple things before you go-

1) I’ve really enjoyed the challenge of the RidersUp p4. I had exchanged a few emails w/Phil before I’d ever heard of this board & it’s a heck of a tribute to such a nice guy.

2) Thank you for not having a PickSix Contest!!!! (One can only endure so much frustration in one weekend).

3) This is one of the funniest posts I’ve ever read…& everytime there’s a tight finish, I think of this post you wrote-
[We ran into a few friends of ours from Saratoga. One of them spotted me and took me up to the PLACE CALLERS box for a race. First time experience for me... they had a few minutes and they walked me through the entire Placing process.. Including, Procedures for Photo's, Obj, InQ's, Steward and Tote dept officializing procedures.
Then I watched them do a race... and there was a PHOTO for 2nd....so I went to the Screen with them to make the call... (on the way I nudged one of them and said "who'd you bet?"! LMAO!) And I watched how they set the Photo and bring the Finish line into it.. One guy makes the call,.. The other two Concur....its Like RED OCTOBER! ]

Good luck to you & look forward to you being back.

Buddha
02-18-2004, 01:41 PM
I think just about everyone on here will miss him. If you didn't meet him at Saratoga, your missing one hell of a guy. Wish you the best, and make sure you get back here for Saratoga :)

Suff
02-18-2004, 03:22 PM
suffs the greatest.

Suff
02-18-2004, 03:28 PM
opps.. Thought I was logged in as itch scratch.

My Life isn't that complicated now that I break it down into a storgae bin. My family and friends are having the thing for me at the Mt Vernon. . Rocajack and a couple others from the board I plan on invitring as well.. 28th 29th or 3/1. My Friends are planing it. Open bar,, big bash. Rock the House.