PDA

View Full Version : SLEW'S FAST HORSES FOR THUR. 05/02

MeSlew
05-01-2013, 08:21 PM
Hello All! TWO DAYS. But if you are accessing this space, I need not tell you that. So for Thursday, here are the tracks and races we have:

Belmont - 2,4,5,7,9
Hollywood - 1,5,7,8
Churchill - 6,7,8,9
Pimlico - 2
Calder - 4,5

For those who are interested, I have posted an advance copy of the CD Oaks day list on the website.

For Thursday, two Key Horses running:

Starsilhouette - Bel ( 7) GP 12/01/12 # 8
Big Blue Kitten - CD ( 9) GP 12/08/12 # 5

Starsilhouette has been featured here before. Several times. Each time, she won. She is a win machine. Thirty-three races with thirteen wins. However, it should
be noted that she has no places or shows this year. Yes, but you might counter that with:

"Yeah Slew, but that's because she is two for two this year!"

And you know what? You would be correct. O.k. then, so what is the downside? The ML at 3/5 is the downside. And at Belmont, they will be dropping off bags of
unmarked bills to the local windows. So if you are one of those conspiracy theory guys, then you believe the game is rigged and 3/5 in New York is really
underground code for pick someone else. So this is the perfect time to pick another horse. There are eleven in the gate with two A/E's.

Good luck.

Big Blue Kitten has done little wrong since returning from Ascot, and this high end Optional Claiming spot features all runners within the conditions. No
ringers (in for the claim), all looking to pad their bankroll. This is a very nice runner for Ken and Sarah Ramsey right from their Kitten's Joy collection. He is also a single double
entry for Slew in that race. Nice. Don't know what a single double entry is? Were you sleeping during that class?

I do not have the PP's nor will I be handicapping these races. But if I were, I would look at Big Blue Kitten long and hard. Especially if I could parlay him into something that
pays with a long shot in the final race which features a collection of 'anything-can-happen' 20K maiden claimers.

The ML favorite in that maiden affair is marked at 4-1. Ripe for the pickin'?

Enjoy the Thursday racing...good luck and good 'capping!