PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Wed May 1st

KidCapper
05-01-2013, 10:40 AM
Picks for Churchill Wed. Playing $10 WP on each selection. The picks:

Race -1 The :5: . Looks like a 2 horse race between my selection and the 4. 1st off the claim for Maker hitting at 31% off the claim. Been freshened for this this by 22% layoff trainer. Looks like a chalky start here.

Race -2 The :1: . Off the layoff for Arnold hitting at 14% with the move. Toss the Keeneland effort over the poly last out and this one competes on the drop to this level. 10% AW-to-dirt trainer to boot. Bullet work over the CD surface Apr 23rd.

Race -3 The :8: . Wide open affair here. I've landed on the Jones trainee. Just missed at this level at FG last out. 28% trainer off the brief break in action with a solid string of works coming in. 4-1 seems right.

Race -4 The :3: . Looks like one of the 2 chalks will win this. I've landed on the 3 with Leparoux electing to ride here. Solid trainer stats and a bullet work coming in.

Race -5 The :2: :2b: . As of this typing, Ward has 2 runners in a 4.5F race..thats all that needs to be said here.

Race -6 The :9: . Ingrid Mason ships this one is from GP (14% move.) Solid 2nd in that 1st outing off the claim. Trainer hits at 21% 2nd off the claim. Bullet work at AP for this. Stalking style suits at 6-1.

Race -7 The :6: . Midwest and Amoss send this one out 1st off the claim for a 32% move. Fast closing 2nd in the slop at OP last out sets this one up nicely here on the stretchout. Likely favorite takes this.

Race -8 The :4: . Ships up from the FG for 20% shipping trainer Lovell. Drops back in with friends after the poor race last out. Owns the field high Bris figure at this distance and could wake up in here at 4-1.

Race -9 The :6: . Hard to ignore that huge figure at an even bigger price last out. 3rd time off the layoff for low percentage outfit. Drop in class should help too. Taking a shot here feeling the price will be right.

Race- 10 The :2: Toss last and this one has a nice resume at this level. Double drop in for a 13% trainer move. Aw-to-dirt another 22% angle. Jockey along for the re-ride. 5-1 to go home with here.

Good Luck N Good Racing For The KidCapper!!