PDA

View Full Version : ANSWER ME THIS

HUSKER55
05-01-2013, 10:11 AM
if the USA is so bad why don't all of those who don't like America ....stay home?

Do you think we are under attack? I wonder who their CNC is?

Evidence seems clear to me.

citizens are being maimed
citizens are being killed
buildings are being blown up
churches are being assaulted
government is locked.....[ I am being polite ]
only a handful of state governments are in the black
militant groups are gaining members

the final nail in the coffin.....I started looking at shoguns in the store that I could rework for close in combat. A couple of ladies from my neighborhood walked by and they joined me.

on the way home the radio reported the bomb squad found a group of people making bombs about a mile from me.

I have an appointment with my doctor to increase my anti-depressants
this afternoon.

Robert Goren
05-01-2013, 10:17 AM
That shotgun will work real well against a pipe bomb.:rolleyes:

Robert Fischer
05-01-2013, 10:29 AM
these are stressful times

ultimately we have to find a way to stay positive :ThmbUp:

FantasticDan
05-01-2013, 10:32 AM
That shotgun will work real well against a pipe bomb.:rolleyes:He plans to shield himself with ladies from the neighborhood.. :p

FantasticDan
05-01-2013, 10:35 AM
these are stressful timesI just wish I could've lived in caveman times or the middle ages or in the 1400s or the 1700s or the 1800s or the 1900s when life was simple and safe and stress-free. Not like now, we've all got it so damn tough. :(

Steve 'StatMan'
05-01-2013, 10:56 AM
if the USA is so bad why don't all of those who don't like America ....stay home?

the final nail in the coffin.....I started looking at shoguns in the store that I could rework for close in combat. A couple of ladies from my neighborhood walked by and they joined me.

on the way home the radio reported the bomb squad found a group of people making bombs about a mile from me.

this afternoon.

In Milwaukee? Are you guys going to have to start doing the Bomb Blast Polka?

FantasticDan
05-01-2013, 11:22 AM
In Milwaukee? Are you guys going to have to start doing the Bomb Blast Polka?They're dropping like flies in Milwaukee, and only the strongest survive :eek:

3gvusTsmW9A

Tom
05-01-2013, 11:43 AM
They want food stamps, welfare.....you know, Obama's advertising campaign.

PaceAdvantage
05-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Fantastic Dan never fails to disappoint....

cj's dad
05-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Nothing about this topic is funny or cool. The libs here try to be chic with their responses, but in reality, they have nothing to offer. The point is that the country is declining. If the left cannot see that, that is on them.

Have fun all; it is your children and grandchildren who will have to live through this.

sammy the sage
05-02-2013, 08:00 AM
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Robert Goren
05-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Nothing about this topic is funny or cool. The libs here try to be chic with their responses, but in reality, they have nothing to offer. The point is that the country is declining. If the left cannot see that, that is on them.

Have fun all; it is your children and grandchildren who will have to live through this.We have learned our lessons well about how to be chic with our responses from the conservative posters.
On the point of that country is decline. I do disagree. The country is changing fast, I will give you that. I am cautiously optimistic that most of the changes are for the better.

tucker6
05-02-2013, 09:26 AM
We have learned our lessons well about how to be chic with our responses from the conservative posters.
On the point of that country is decline. I do disagree. The country is changing fast, I will give you that. I am cautiously optimistic that most of the changes are for the better.
can you name a few things that you see going in a better direction?

tucker6
05-02-2013, 09:28 AM
I just wish I could've lived in caveman times or the middle ages or in the 1400s or the 1700s or the 1800s or the 1900s when life was simple and safe and stress-free. Not like now, we've all got it so damn tough. :(
yeah, they had it stress free all right back in the day ...

Famine
Serfdom
slavery
disease (even a cold was deadly)
persecution for any anomolous idea

woodtoo
05-02-2013, 09:28 AM
We have learned our lessons well about how to be chic with our responses from the conservative posters.

So your not quite jumping for joy,but your hoping to.:lol:

Hope and change,now that has a nice ring to it.

fast4522
05-02-2013, 07:39 PM

this afternoon.

Toss the anti-depressants into the trash or forget about the firearm.

If you can do that try this:

Instead of anything that supports new drug store on every dang corner buy come smooth bourbon for medicinal purposes.

Talk to three neighbors occasionally, and use them on your licence to carry application.

Rent a medium safety deposit box for your handgun for when you go on vacation.

Buy either a Sig Sauer, Glock or an HK that fits your hand.

Join the local gun club and make friends, you will find one of the owners of a gas station there, perhaps another gent from your local fire department and so on. You will soon find out there are several good people right inside your community who act more friendly than the three neighbors you just started talking to. Learn to shoot both left and right handed and buy top notch leather for when you drive or when you are the passenger.

Once you actually get to know some of the upstanding individual's in your community who are not police but are packing your outlook may change. There is no way that I am going to say things are going to get better, this sure seems like a rough patch that is still ahead of us as Americans.

Or proceed with your anti-depressants.

TJDave
05-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Learn to shoot both left and right handed

I recommend the H&K P30. Ambidextrous right and left safety, magazine catch, slide-stop, grip modification even condition 1 carry. Currently my choice for PC.

Tom
05-02-2013, 09:47 PM
can you name a few things that you see going in a better direction?

Can he name ONE?

tucker6
05-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Can he name ONE?
I assume he is either offline today or his computer/internet access/electrcity has failed him. Or, he's got NOTHING.

I'm thinking he's got nothing.

tucker6
05-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Can he name ONE?
apparently you are correct. He can't come up with one area in which the good ole US of A is trending positive. I guess I made the question impossible by asking for several example. Silly me.