PDA

View Full Version : Whizzzzz lock of the year tonight

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Cuz u guys are so helpful to me I wanna release a horse tonite that u can go to the bank on tonight.....Yonkers race 10 the levy final this race won't be for the weak at heart.....

I called out of work to send it on this lockness monster....razzle dazzle 4/1 ml race 10 #2 from the rail:.......I'm not red boarding and this will be my biggest play in 2 years....if he loses(not gonn happen)feel free to bury me but I'm just trying to give u guys a little ice cream Money for Sunday...

Bet your cash and wait by the windows.....you will thank me later

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 09:21 PM
My releases are strong.....my last release was Texas tech over west virginia in football last year.....shhhhhhhhip it

PaceAdvantage
04-27-2013, 09:22 PM
Moved to the Harness Racing section, where it belongs.

Good luck on your pick.

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Moved to the Harness Racing section, where it belongs.

Good luck on your pick.

Can never find it.....can u let it stay just to throw the flat fans a little bone who don't cross over?!!!!!!!!

Anyway good catch pace you guys are sharp on a sat night!!!

cj
04-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Can never find it.....can u let it stay just to throw the flat fans a little bone who don't cross over?!!!!!!!!

Anyway good catch pace you guys are sharp on a sat night!!!

No...harness is for harness.

Beachbabe
04-27-2013, 10:34 PM
Cuz u guys are so helpful to me I wanna release a horse tonite that u can go to the bank on tonight.....Yonkers race 10 the levy final this race won't be for the weak at heart.....

I called out of work to send it on this lockness monster....razzle dazzle 4/1 ml race 10 #2 from the rail:.......I'm not red boarding and this will be my biggest play in 2 years....if he loses(not gonn happen)feel free to bury me but I'm just trying to give u guys a little ice cream Money for Sunday...

Bet your cash and wait by the windows.....you will thank me later

Your "lock" opens at 3-5. You must have given it out to too many peeps. ;)

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 10:36 PM
Your "lock" opens at 3-5. You must have given it out to too many peeps. ;)

Hahahahaha did you do it?!?!

Beachbabe
04-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Hahahahaha did you do it?!?!

Moi ????
Nada, I like the 4, Dancin Yankee.

Beachbabe
04-27-2013, 10:43 PM
You may get 6-5, Whiz. Good luck !!

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Moi ????
Nada, I like the 4, Dancin Yankee.

Can't win.....I'm semi scares of Versado here he may protect 2nd.....I'm wondering if FA is the sacrificial lamb and trys to gut RD.....don't think Annie can't win with this trip....

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 10:47 PM
You may get 6-5, Whiz. Good luck !!

Maybe 8/5!!!!!! And don't forget sears will be taking no prisoners!!!!

What do u think FA would be by himself 8/1? 2 time winner of this series....

Last year luc came down for 1 drive on RD last year,...made no sense

horses4courses
04-27-2013, 10:48 PM
The place may be an overlay on the 2, as the entry has four times the place money bet on it.

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 10:49 PM
Maybe 8/5!!!!!! And don't forget sears will be taking no prisoners!!!!

What do u think FA would be by himself 8/1? 2 time winner of this series....

Last year luc came down for 1 drive on RD last year,...made no sense

If t-Breds raced into there 8 year old season people may care about racing

Beachbabe
04-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Congrats....
You got even money...better than a sharp stick in the eye.

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 10:54 PM
FML if they don't couple this entry I got this tri for all the tea in china.....give all the credit to the war horse foiled again.....u can argue this the gutsiest harness horse of all time.....earned his money the hard way.....glad I won but very happy with foiled again gritty gutty horse!!!!!

wiffleball whizz
04-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Congrats....
You got even money...better than a sharp stick in the eye.

I feel I could have buried this race for more then the 240 I had to win on this horse.....this is a 26-34ex if this entry isn't coupled....but to be honest I don't think Annie lets FA drop in if not coupled....not sure

JustRalph
04-28-2013, 12:44 AM
If t-Breds raced into there 8 year old season people may care about racing

What are u talking about? I bet a 9 yr old at Belmont today.

Of course he faded like a dog in the stretch......just like a 9 yr old should I guess

wiffleball whizz
04-28-2013, 12:53 AM

Of course he faded like a dog in the stretch......just like a 9 yr old should I guess

Yeah but these are the best of the best racing into there 6,7,8 year old seasons.....

PICSIX
04-28-2013, 09:59 AM

9 yr old Riversrunrylee in the 5th at Calder today.....should make the lead, can he hold on against this group?

Saratoga_Mike
04-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Yeah but these are the best of the best racing into there 6,7,8 year old seasons.....

Yes and harness racing remains very popular - good call.

PICSIX
04-28-2013, 03:54 PM
9 yr old Riversrunrylee in the 5th at Calder today.....should make the lead, can he hold on against this group?

Not quite, fading 3rd. Winner is no slouch. :ThmbUp:

wiffleball whizz
04-29-2013, 04:05 AM
In my life this was the biggest boat job of an entry I ever saw....tag teaming at its best