PDA

View Full Version : Sartin Methodology Follow Ups

clue
04-27-2013, 08:38 PM
Hi all,

I've listed a set of Sartin Methodology Follow Ups, first 43 issues, for sell on eBay. If interested, you're welcome to PM me here (or contact me through eBay).

-clue

Dick Schmidt
04-28-2013, 03:39 AM
Really? What are they going for nowadays? I too have a pretty complete set.

Dick

I have CDO, it's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be!!!

Helles
04-28-2013, 10:55 AM
It looks like he is starting the bidding at $200.00.

Ted Craven
04-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Well, for those who enjoy 'collectibles', there are even MORE opportunities:

Amazon.com and Abebooks.com have many Follow Ups advertised, at the special price of around $128 - per issue!

However, if you're more interested in the information contained in them, than their commodity value, a quick Google search on 'Follow Up Sartin' will lead you here:

www.sartinmethodology.com/sartin-library-info (http://www.sartinmethodology.com/sartin-library-info)

All the Follow Ups (Issues 1 - 88) have been posted in PDF format for a number of years now at PaceandCap.com. Along with all the older Sartin Manuals, seminar workbooks, many seminar audios and videos.

Available FREE to all registered members of PaceandCap.com.

Enjoy!

Ted

CincyHorseplayer
04-29-2013, 02:36 AM
If you haven't read them I highly recommend taking up Ted and checking it out.I started digging into them last November and am still going through the progression and am loving the intelligence and level of attitude they bring.Sartin and Co. are refuse to lose players and everybody can benefit from being within their orbit.