PDA

View Full Version : Killer KY Derby signup offer

BetPTC
04-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Now through KY Derby weekend!
$100 Sign-up bonus x TWO! $200 in New Member Bonuses!

New members to Premier Turf Club who wager $250 or more within 30 days receive $100 in their account and FREE Kentucky Derby selections from multiple NHC Qualifiers Rich Nilsen & Chris Larmey. Then, wager another $250 over the next 30 day period and receive an additional $100 cash bonus in your BetPTC.com account.

Test drive "Racing's Best Kept Secret" today and start earning REAL CASH BACK on every wager you make.

Click here to visit the free signup page. It only takes a minute or two to join Premier Turf Club. Why should you join?

Finally, Premier Turf Club was developed by horseplayers and is managed to this day by horseplayers who know what you need in a wagering site. It's time for a new type of ADW. It's time for Premier Turf Club.

Join today, enter promo code "PACE" and take advantage of the $200 new signup

* New accounts only. Offer expires May 5, 2013. One offer per household. The new member bonuses are real cash but must be wagered one time prior to withdrawal. Membership restricted in certain states, including CA, IL, NJ, NV and TX.

BetPTC
04-24-2013, 12:01 PM
BetPTC offers some of the best cash-back rewards in racing.

Every wager you make can earn you significant cash back in your account, each and every day.

Online & phone wagering available on over 100 Thoroughbred, harness and greyhound tracks.

FREE high-quality, streaming video that doesn't buffer!

Customer Service that is second to none.

U.S. licensed and regulated since 2007. Over $125 million in wagers handled safely and securely.

SpotPlays
04-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Highly recommended site that I've been with for 2 years now. With their new interface you now get cash back instantly after each wager which is pretty cool. Plus the video works great.

tanner12oz
04-27-2013, 12:59 PM
how long does account verification and deposits take to show? instantly using checking account withdraw?

serp
05-01-2013, 10:07 AM
I just went to the site and followed the signup offer links which sent me to https://betptc.com/client-ui/client-ui/betptc/signup

It returned a 404 error.

Longshot6977
05-01-2013, 02:07 PM
I just went to the site and followed the signup offer links which sent me to https://betptc.com/client-ui/client-ui/betptc/signup

It returned a 404 error.

I'm not affliated with BetPTC in any way nor can I join from NJ, but if you remove one of the duplicate 'client-ui' in the url you listed, it works fine.