PDA

View Full Version : TAMPA BAY DOWN RACE 3 TODAY

HUSKER55
04-21-2013, 02:01 PM
if you had dia mayo for your pick would you please tell me how you got it out of the form?

YES,..DAAMN IT! I am throwing a fit....:D

$98 to win.

on my monitor I don't think that horse even worked up a sweat...

oh well, I hit my limit so there is always tomorrow.

good luck boys and girls!

Bennie
04-21-2013, 04:37 PM
:bang: Didn't have it but if you ask CJ he will tell you 3rd off layoff, improving figs and back numbers to compete. 4th race back she had the highest CJ number of all horses in the race even going back 10 races for everyone. Of course, I saw this "after" the fact as I like to try to find a reason why some horses win that at first glance look to have no chance and pay big. Some day I will stop trying to play too many tracks and maybe I can catch a few like this

lamboguy
04-21-2013, 05:55 PM
i had a horse today that i am still scratching my head about. 6th race at Sun Ray, i made the bet thinking the horse was going to be about 2-1. the sucker won and paid $25.00. i saw they had a rider change, maybe the bettors didn't like the new rider? or maybe i have no clue what odds horses should go off at?

HUSKER55
04-21-2013, 10:21 PM
I built a program to find horses that are not the "fav" but point towards horses in the 5:1 to 10:1 range that have potential.

my throw outs are labeled "TILT". [it was a moment of weakness that I thought was funny] :D

that horse came of "TILT" on everyone of my factors.

I was going to see if I had put some formulas in wrong but after a conversation with my good buddy "Jimmy Beam" we decided it was just the way the race went.

hope you guys and gals faired out well today!

tomorrow I get even,...with a vengeance! :rolleyes: :D

lamboguy
04-21-2013, 10:45 PM
I built a program to find horses that are not the "fav" but point towards horses in the 5:1 to 10:1 range that have potential.

my throw outs are labeled "TILT". [it was a moment of weakness that I thought was funny] :D

that horse came of "TILT" on everyone of my factors.

I was going to see if I had put some formulas in wrong but after a conversation with my good buddy "Jimmy Beam" we decided it was just the way the race went.

hope you guys and gals faired out well today!

tomorrow I get even,...with a vengeance! :rolleyes: :Dthat must be a great program. what i wonder is if you have one for the race i played today in Sun Ray Park. the horse entered the starting gate @ 6/5 and crossed the wire @ 11-1. if you have any computerized model to predict that type of last second fluctuations i will be more than happy to pay you for your invaluable model

Exotic1
04-22-2013, 12:23 AM
that must be a great program. what i wonder is if you have one for the race i played today in Sun Ray Park. the horse entered the starting gate @ 6/5 and crossed the wire @ 11-1. if you have any computerized model to predict that type of last second fluctuations i will be more than happy to pay you for your invaluable model

Below are the final WPS pool totals. Every horse other than the #1 was going off at 5/1, all with about $2,250 to win. Bets could have been placed intentionally to raise the the odd on the #1 (like the Remington incident mentioned here) or possibly a bot malfunction. Do bots get involved in small pools? Anyway, #1 was 5/2 morning line and went off 11/1 and according to lamboguy, #1 was even money going into gate. Interesting.

lamboguy
04-22-2013, 01:00 AM
there have been a lot of malfunctions lately by robots. i am glad i make all my bets by hand

Some_One
04-22-2013, 04:52 AM
Redboarding here, I'm not surprised that a closer ran down that fav, just surprised which one of the 3 did. Yes the fav had a good set of figures, but yet has only won 1 of 23 with 12 other placings (I used the good ole rule of if W X 2 is < P+S to see how photo shy a horse is).

Next that 8, wtf were they thinking putting that horse at 2-1 (7/2 on betfair)? The only time that horse won was a soft wire to wire victory (52 sec half?). It seems like it doesn't want to be a racehorse anymore

So early on, yes the fav is quick, but the need to lead's 1,3 and 8 can show the same amount of early foot, they were going to harass the fav all the around.

The question would be is the pure ability of the fav enough to overcome the harassment and high energy use early? That might prevent me from laying the horse outright on the exchanges or dutch the others (2,5,6) who were all longshots, but appear to be staying back from the fight early. Im not sure I could have pulled that trigger.