PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Greatest Handicapping system

Roger
02-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Got a flyer from Gamblers Emporium, in regards to "Worlds Greatest Handicapping System".

I must say that if half of what they say is true, this is the Rosetta Stone for sure. LOL.

Wondering if anybody out there has had experience with this system.
http://www.winbet.com/strat_horse_racing_08.htm

Thanks,

penguinfan
02-16-2004, 04:27 PM
OK, I'm guilty of reading the link and was pretty confused until I got to the scam/guarantee. He makes it sound too good to be true and then guarantees it minus the $9.00 processing fee, which is all he is internested in making, except for the few who accidentlly make money with it, then he makes the full hundred. I have seen this "guarantee" scam about a zillion times on the internet in various forms, this one just happens to be about horse racing.

Here's one that will cost you nothing up front, you only pay me if you win money. Bet on the 3 horse the first race of every track, if you win money send me $50 for the "system", if you lose then I'll charge you nothing:D

Penguinfan

lefthandlow
02-16-2004, 06:52 PM
That's been around for years.I even had a friend program it so it
ran the bris files.It's not a winner save your money!!!

Roger
02-16-2004, 07:59 PM
I wasn't biting!!!

But they sure tell a good story!

Thanks guy's..........Roger,

Kappa
02-16-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by penguinfan

Here's one that will cost you nothing up front, you only pay me if you win money. Bet on the 3 horse the first race of every track, if you win money send me $50 for the "system", if you lose then I'll charge you nothing:D

Penguinfan

How dare you give away for FREE the system I paid $49.95 for!! :D

kenwoodallpromos
02-16-2004, 09:46 PM
First Kellis says he only is selling it to a few people, then as many as possible! Must be track operators at Tampa bay Downs!

Richard
02-17-2004, 06:09 AM
I'd like to think that we all know the drill.if your system/method works,keep it to yourself and make your money low profile.

Richard
02-17-2004, 06:29 AM
The previous post was incomplete.I must admit that I've gotten some good ideas for handicapping of this board and I would'nt want to confuse this forum for the exchange of ideas to be synomenous with some barker with their own website.

Richard
02-17-2004, 06:31 PM
Once again,I think my second post was also incomplete.I might have possibly offended some board members who have software for sale on the internet(I'm currently using EasyCapper).This was definitely not my intention.If I have offended anyone to that effect,please accept this humble apology.However,I did see this Worlds Greatest Handicapping System website,and after a read decided this is definitely a barker with a website.If something looks and/or sounds too good to be true,then that's probably how it is.

kenwoodallpromos
02-19-2004, 01:25 AM
I have doubts when I hear of a system for ALL races!

pasco
02-20-2004, 08:22 AM
That system is not for all races it only picks certain races
Maidens are a no play.I'll post AQU 12/20 with the picks from the program.I guess I'm bored so I dug it out of my old program section.Probably no one cares either.