PDA

View Full Version : Phones, Pads or ????

pktruckdriver
04-20-2013, 02:08 PM
How bout some feedback on what I should update to and why?

phone call , need this for busness
Camera and /or video , easy to use
Email
Navigation
Scrabble ( well yeah)
Facebook
Amwest

App's

This is where I am in the dark

Reminder app's
My Fitness Pal
Music app, ( whats best and cheapest, and is it sonething you can load 100's of songs to listen thru the device, yeah like an Ipod/mp3 does)
Movies or videos , if not to pricey or take up too much space

I pads or I phones

HTC Windows phone, this is the tile windows 8 phone , right?

Samsung Galaxy 3 , also the Note II both ar phones, right

then there is this Kindle type stuff
it does entertainment, but does it get on line for emails and navigation too

Is there a cheap way to buy what I need, currently I use T-mobile no Contract and not happy

patrick

mannyberrios
04-20-2013, 07:30 PM
iPhone, and IPad

PaceAdvantage
04-20-2013, 08:20 PM
iPhone, and IPadI have to agree. Not the cheapest set of options by any stretch of the word...but the best in terms of app selection...

pktruckdriver
04-20-2013, 09:14 PM
I have to agree. Not the cheapest set of options by any stretch of the word...but the best in terms of app selection...

Dag nabbit I did it again, I got a Galaxy S 3 , may take a year to learn, but it gives something to do. ( Since we were dead last today )

patrick

dartman51
04-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Dag nabbit I did it again, I got a Galaxy S 3 , may take a year to learn, but it gives something to do. ( Since we were dead last today )

patrick

I think you made a GOOD choice. The Android OS in the #1 used system. I have a Galaxy S2, and I love it. I would suggest IHEART Radio app, for music. It's free, and you can set up your own radio stations, with the kind of music you like, or listen to your home town radio stations, no matter where you travel. As a trucker, you could appreciate that. It's like having XM radio. :ThmbUp: