PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Full Card Reports??

tgoo426193
04-14-2013, 08:38 AM
Closed for the next 2 months?
They mention a "recent happening" but I'm not sure what that means.

Any input here?

atlasaxis
04-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Is this the message you were referring to??????

We Would Like To Inform Everyone. Do To Our Recent Happenings We Wont be Runing Reports Thru June 15. What Ever Time Loss That You May Have We Will Make It Up To You Times Two.

Trying to get a rational, non-cryptic answer from them to a simple question is perfectly summed up by your av tgoo426193.

Fingal
04-14-2013, 01:12 PM
This is why the best person to rely on for information is yourself, there's no down time or late posting to worry about .

jerry-g
04-14-2013, 01:23 PM
I believe I read some where the owner was in an AA and since he
is the primary through which all else flows, there is a slow down. I
think they said emails go through his account which none other has
access, so reply's are on hold. I have no idea how serious the AA
was.

tgoo426193
04-14-2013, 02:09 PM
Guess the answers then would be
:bang: "Stay tuned in for further information"... :bang:

tgoo426193
04-18-2013, 10:51 AM
I see FCR has their reports posted today (4-18). First time since the 13th.

For those that may be familiar with FCR, the Colorful Icons shown for each horse have changed their appearance. The Icons now resemble those at a site called "racingpicksdotcom", of which I understand was a spinoff website from FCR, that a partner (maybe a very close partner :rolleyes: ) went off on their own and started up. This happened a number of years ago and just maybe they have combined efforts for just a little while, or permanently????

tgoo426193
04-20-2013, 02:38 AM
:ThmbUp: Ahhh, I see my notion was at least partially right. On the FCR website I now see that the other website I mentioned, with the slightly different Icons, has indicated a relationship in a members update notice they posted on their reports page

I think their system has a lot going for it myself and I'm hoping nothing changes in the way their software sorts the ratings for the races. And, the price is right on

GOOD LUCK FCR !!!