PDA

View Full Version : Oaklawn race 6

Maximillion
04-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Regret waiting til the last minute to look at this track.One hell of a card today.

Race 6 is very interesting to me....you can make a case for many of these,Im going to try to beat the likely favorite the :11: Por Que .

:2: Biker Boy---Bring him up not because Im betting him....but he is another likely to take a lot of money.....problem I have with him is he seems to be losing a lot of his early lick lately....some gate issues in last....yet still think this classy veteran may have lost a few steps (would be no surprise to see him win)

:3: Winding Road----been a favorite of mine for a long time....but seems to have upped his game since getting claimed.Very impressive from the 9 post in last.(the prior race was also better than it looked imo)

:5: Rewiring---If Biker Boy continues his seeming preference to now race from off-the pace,then one less early challenger for this longshot.

Im familiar with this horse and he does possess one trait I really like.......when he gets the lead he does NOT want to give it up.May be overmatched a bit here but if on the lead I could see him outrunning his odds.

Win bets :3: :5:

Maximillion
04-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Regret waiting til the last minute to look at this track.One hell of a card today.

Race 6 is very interesting to me....you can make a case for many of these,Im going to try to beat the likely favorite the :11: Por Que .

:2: Biker Boy---Bring him up not because Im betting him....but he is another likely to take a lot of money.....problem I have with him is he seems to be losing a lot of his early lick lately....some gate issues in last....yet still think this classy veteran may have lost a few steps (would be no surprise to see him win)

:3: Winding Road----been a favorite of mine for a long time....but seems to have upped his game since getting claimed.Very impressive from the 9 post in last.(the prior race was also better than it looked imo)

:5: Rewiring---If Biker Boy continues his seeming preference to now race from off-the pace,then one less early challenger for this longshot.

Im familiar with this horse and he does possess one trait I really like.......when he gets the lead he does NOT want to give it up.May be overmatched a bit here but if on the lead I could see him outrunning his odds.

Win bets :3: :5:

Biker Boy managed to get the lead here (figures) and ran a nice race.