PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton-Phen Phen-Horse Racing .....Birds of a feather

JustRalph
04-12-2013, 10:36 PM
One of Bill & Hill Clinton's biggest cash cows through the 90's has been disbarred and he has ties to the diet drug cases in Kentucky that had horse racing links. He was a powerhouse attorney in the Cincy-NKentucky area for years and now is being ostracized after being disbarred. Birds of a feather...............

I am sure he has a war chest squirreled away......no tears for Stan Chesley.

Now Billy and Stan can sit around smoking cigars and discuss their disbarment

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130412/NEWS/304120170

Previous History:

http://enquirer.com/editions/1999/03/24/loc_chesley_helps_fill.html

"Mr. Chesley was among those at the White House for a Christmas party on the evening of Dec. 19, the day the House approved two articles of impeachment. “What I saw that day was a man who was robust, energetic, optimistic,” Mr. Chesley said.

Mr. Chesley has taken his share of heat for his friendship with the president. In 1995, eyebrows were raised when Mr. Chesley's wife, Susan Dlott, was appointed by Mr. Clinton to a vacant federal court judgeship. Her appointment sailed through the U.S. Senate.

Last March, consumer advocate Ralph Nader's Public Citizen group criticized Mr. Clinton for attending a fund-raiser at Mr. Chesley's home. At the time, Mr. Chesley was a member of a committee of lawyers representing millions of smokers against the tobacco companies while the Clinton administration was involved in the debate over tobacco legislation. A number of other lawyers involved in tobacco litigation were at the March fund-raiser.

“People think ... that there is some hidden agenda in my friendship with the president,” Mr. Chesley said. “I'm very sensitive about it. I tell you, I do this out of respect and loyalty. I believe you go home with the girl who brought you.”

As much contact as he has had with this president over the past six years and as many times as the president has come to his house, it is clear that Mr. Chesley is still somewhat in awe of the fact that he is a friend of a president.

In his oak-paneled office downtown, Mr. Chesley took a framed letter from the president off the wall and showed it to a visitor.

“Look at this,” he said, pointing to the signature. “It's the first time he signed a letter to me with just "Bill.'”