PDA

View Full Version : Night School

Tom
04-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Anyone familiar with this deal?
I tried to go and listen/read the archive of Tuesday night's seesion about handicapping angles, but apparently, that is not possible.
Their website is the most cluttered mish mosh of nothing i have ever seen.

I did manage to find the download for the study materials, but as far as the meat of the session - it is not there in transcript or in an archive - all you can get is the mindless comments from the Peanut Gallery and ad after ad after ad - not a thing from any of the guests.

I am wondering if this is because, for some unknown reason,they tried to hook up live over Sirius/XM - a totally inept satellite radio station, ow what, but it was a total waste of time going to it. Why bother to put it the archive when it is garbage? At least the other archise are readable, albiet in a very piss-poor format.

If this the product they get, please, do not hook up with radio anymore - it is only good live. Sirius/XM people are rank amateurs who have no clue what they are doing. Stay away from them.

Night school is a great idea, but it is executed in the worst possible way.

098poi
04-11-2013, 11:07 PM
You can listen here, at the bottom. I think that's what you want.

http://www.thoroughbredracingradionetwork.com/index.php?option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=1468&year=2013&month=04&day=09&Itemid=35