PDA

View Full Version : Now they are going for the Cyprus Gold Reserves

classhandicapper
04-11-2013, 03:18 PM
At what point do we just round up all these thieving bankers?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ambroseevans-pritchard/100023990/emu-plot-curdles-as-creditors-seize-cyprus-gold-reserves/

Tom
04-11-2013, 04:00 PM
If all the bankers were laid end to end.....it would be a good start.

TJDave
04-11-2013, 05:19 PM
"It is an interesting question why Cyprus has been treated more harshly than Greece..."

Because Cyprus is surrounded by water. ;)

sammy the sage
04-11-2013, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=TJDave]"It is an interesting question why Cyprus has been treated more harshly than Greece..."

Because BOTH are test cases for the REST of us....just to see what they can get away w/................. :bang:

PICSIX
04-12-2013, 06:39 AM
At what point do we just round up all these thieving bankers?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/ambroseevans-pritchard/100023990/emu-plot-curdles-as-creditors-seize-cyprus-gold-reserves/

We better start mining Bit Coins :lol: :lol: :lol:

highnote
04-12-2013, 11:51 PM
We better start mining Bit Coins :lol: :lol: :lol:

Better yet, buy ammo.

HUSKER55
04-13-2013, 10:06 AM
I Think this all got started back in the late '60's early 70', when credit cards were allowed to charge ridiculous rates, when the traditional rates were 12%. It was done to "churn the economy". This is the price and while those guys may have been legal there is an ethical and moral judgment due.

Hell, I remembering getting credit cards for $200 to $500 that I didn't even apply for. They suckered in a lot of people who should not have done so.

I truly believe that our government has no decent people. Wall street owes the USA $16T and so does the members of our government. For how they have lived for the last 50 years that is a pittance. Us PFC's (poor effing civilians) are due.

to hell with gold. buy ammo. time to pay up or else.
next election. vote all the incumbents out

for all of you people who blame Bush,...you say Bush was a bigger crook. Fine...... that means we agree that OBAMA is a crook.

I agree with the above poster, BUY AMMO!

boxcar
04-13-2013, 12:42 PM
Better yet, buy ammo.

They'll be coming for that next. You can take this to the bank!

Boxcar