PDA

View Full Version : Barack Really Needs to Stay Home More

Overlay
04-05-2013, 03:46 PM
http://now.msn.com/michelle-obama-mistakenly-calls-herself-busy-single-mother-during-interview

During an interview, Michelle Obama inadvertently (?) referred to herself as a "busy single mother".

woodtoo
04-05-2013, 04:00 PM
"a busy single mother that doesn't have to cook or clean with 50 assistants and a husband":lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I have a hard time giving her the benefit of the doubt on this slip of the tongue. Not saying she is a single mother, of course, but something is up there...you just don't make that kind of mistake by accident...

TJDave
04-05-2013, 06:46 PM
I have a hard time giving her the benefit of the doubt on this slip of the tongue. Not saying she is a single mother, of course, but something is up there...you just don't make that kind of mistake by accident...

Maybe they're not married. Has anyone actually seen the license. ;)

johnhannibalsmith
04-05-2013, 06:49 PM
I have a hard time giving her the benefit of the doubt on this slip of the tongue. ...

My benefit of the doubt goes like this:

She's so accustomed to repeating the same tired phrases over and over and over again that phrases like "single mother", "wealthiest among us", "fair share", etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc, just become second nature whenever speaking on the record. If you asked what the tax rate should be, she'd probably come with "one percent" or "ninety-nine percent" out of habit.

PaceAdvantage
04-05-2013, 06:57 PM

She's so accustomed to repeating the same tired phrases over and over and over again that phrases like "single mother", "wealthiest among us", "fair share", etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc, just become second nature whenever speaking on the record. If you asked what the tax rate should be, she'd probably come with "one percent" or "ninety-nine percent" out of habit.
I considered this when I first heard the story...not really buying it, but it is the one legitimate excuse that might fly with me... :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Maybe they're not married. Has anyone actually seen the license. ;)
Not what I was driving at...

Steve 'StatMan'
04-05-2013, 07:16 PM
She's still in campaign mode too.

Valuist
04-05-2013, 08:27 PM

Don't forget "millionaires and billionaires". Don't you know that nobody has become a success on their own? They have to have cheated somebody, because all millionaires are cheats are should be paying their "fair share". :rolleyes: Never mind the fact they don't believe in judging others, except when it comes to counting other people's money.

johnhannibalsmith
04-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Don't forget "millionaires and billionaires". ...

I refuse to use that line ever since it was revealed that someone that makes $250k is a millionaire and a billionaire.

NJ Stinks
04-05-2013, 09:56 PM
What a bunch of crybabies. You guys are worse than a bunch of old women.

No offense! :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
04-05-2013, 10:40 PM

No offense! :lol:

Hey spunky! I stuck up for Mrs. Lordandsavior!

Tom
04-06-2013, 10:27 AM
She said that right after he was caught flirting with some Attorney General in California. Hmmmmmmm.

TJ - seen the license..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-06-2013, 12:32 PM

No offense! :lol:Blame MSN...not us...