PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare Navigators

delayjf
04-04-2013, 04:38 PM
Pellosi was right we had to pass the bill to find out what's in the bill. In this case payback to Acorn, and the Unions. This pisses me off. :mad:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/obamacare_means_hiring_boom_for_navigators.html

TJDave
04-04-2013, 05:06 PM
In California the proposal is to license "Certified Enrollment Associates". They would operate as independent contractors and get paid on a commission...29-58-87 dollars per approved application.

There will be initial fees and training as well as continuing education. ;)

johnhannibalsmith
04-04-2013, 05:13 PM
Sounds like a task for the likes of Vespucci.

mostpost
04-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Pellosi was right we had to pass the bill to find out what's in the bill. In this case payback to Acorn, and the Unions. This pisses me off. :mad:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/04/obamacare_means_hiring_boom_for_navigators.html
There is no ACORN anymore and there is nothing that says the people hired for this job will be union workers. Just more fearmongering by the right and you fall for it every time. :rolleyes:

TJDave
04-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Sounds like a task for the likes of Vespucci.

The trick is to make it sound complicated. In reality, find the trades and hang a right.

TJDave
04-04-2013, 05:33 PM
There is no ACORN anymore.

Yes, there is. They don't call themselves ACORN, though. ;)

johnhannibalsmith
04-04-2013, 05:36 PM
The trick is to make it sound complicated. In reality, find the trades and hang a right.

What are the fines again? Between free doctors on your nickel and coughing up a few bucks not to deal with any "Navigators", I may just have to work for a month.

TJDave
04-04-2013, 05:38 PM
there is nothing that says the people hired for this job will be union workers.

Yes there is...in California, anyways. Although they call them representatives, not workers. ;)

TJDave
04-04-2013, 05:45 PM
What are the fines again? Between free doctors on your nickel and coughing up a few bucks not to deal with any "Navigators", I may just have to work for a month.

1st year, minimum of $95 up to 1% AGI- PER MONTH. You can go up to 3 consecutive months without coverage before the penalty kicks in but don't expect to game the system as the exchanges won't allow for it. If your minimum coverage exceeds 8% of your income you're exempt.

johnhannibalsmith
04-04-2013, 05:55 PM
1st year, minimum of $95 up to 1% AGI- PER MONTH. You can go up to 3 consecutive months without coverage before the penalty kicks in but don't expect to game the system as the exchanges won't allow for it. If your minimum coverage exceeds 8% of your income you're exempt.

That's a lot of division by zero. I think I can afford another year of cigarettes if I just cut back by 8%. :cool:

Tom
04-04-2013, 09:52 PM
There is no ACORN anymore and there is nothing that says the people hired for this job will be union workers. Just more fearmongering by the right and you fall for it every time.

The names were changed to protect the guilty, but ACORN lives today.
and not union workers? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: