PDA

View Full Version : Offer including Free Keeneland Trainer Book

BetPTC
04-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Join and wager with BetPTC.com this week and receive a $100 sign-up bonus + FREE copy of the new book "Keeneland Winning Trainer Patterns." This book profiles the 103 trainers who have won 2 or more races at Keeneland since 2010. It's a must-have if you are wagering on the KY track. Learn more here (http://agameofskill.com/)

Get CASH BACK with each and every wager at BetPTC.com. Not points that don't add up to much, but real cash back.

It's time to upgrade your wagering experience. Check out BetPTC.com, Racing's Best Kept Secret today!

*unfortunately, membership not available in CA, NV, IL, NJ, TX.

Onion Monster
04-02-2013, 10:43 PM
I recently opened a small account at PTC and would only be more pleased if I had hit more exactas last month. Oh well, can't blame them for bad 'capping. I qualified for their $100 promotion bonus and was awarded within a few hours of doing so; no hoops to jump through, just one e-mail.

The rebates are awarded instantly. You get access to some of cj's figs for some of the popular tracks. Both give the bettor, regardless of bankroll size, a better chance to approach profitability.

If you're thinking of switching, as I was from Twinspires (recent site breakdowns, security breaches and bogus rewards program), do it. You won't regret it.