PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita Sunday March 31st

KidCapper
03-31-2013, 09:17 AM
Santa Anita on Easter..why not? Playing top pick $10WP and roll the pick 3's. (3X3X3=$27 for the buck). Feel free to join in or just make fun of my picks. ;) Picks made before scratches.

Race -1 The :4: A weak turf affair to kick off the Easter program. Off the layoff for Mandella a 20% trainer move. Runs them all down late? (4-5-3)

Race -2 The :6: . Hard to look past the 2/5 ML choice here. 3rd time off the layoff for a 29% trainer move. Will skip the WP bet and just use the :5: :6: in the pick 3.

Race -3 The :9: 0 for 12 maiden has caught the right field to graduate today. Turns back to 5.5F after leading going 7f last out b4 tiring in the stretch. One to catch. (9-3-1)

Race -4 The :4: Sprinter stretches out and tries the turf 1st time an excellent 17% turf-to-dirt trainer Proctor. 13% when 1st trying the grass to boot. Solid string of works leading up to this, improvement noted. (4-2-9)

Race -5 The :2: 3rd time off the layoff for a 28% trainer move, Gaines also hits at 21% going 2 sprints to a route. All signs point to a huge effort here. (2-4-5)

Race -6 The :2: Off the freshening for Mullins. Trainer hits at 24% off the bench. 5 works on the tab since last raced makes me think this one is sitting on a big race. 4-1 on the line seems right. (2-9-3)

Race -7 The :4: . Trainer having a solid meet hitting at 20% so far. 3rd time off the layoff only a 7% move but I like this one's chances here from just off the pace. (4-3-1)

Race -8 The :5: . Another 3rd time off the layoff runner. Trainer Sadler hitting at 29% with this angle and 22% with the sprint to route move. At 6-1 the price is right. (5-4-2)

Race -9 The :3: . 8-1 Ml shot is the only speed signed on here for low percentage outfit. This one also has absolutely no heart whatsoever when eyeballed by another horse. I'll play the catch if catch can angle here and try to hold on down the lane. (3-8-7)

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!