PDA

View Full Version : Flamboro Downs 3/31

traynor
03-31-2013, 09:13 AM
Anyone have an opinion on any of the races at Flamboro tonight? Anyone willing to analyze one or more races pre-race and post-race? Anyone have a gee-whiz, super-spiffy, fully-automated black-box computer app for harness races he or she would like to show off? Anyone have a great pen-and-paper selection method that actually works?

Pick a race. Make a choice. Support it if you choose. Give others an opportunity to express their opinions (hopefully, without anyone getting his or her tailfeathers ruffled). The object should be illustrating the key components of the decision-making process, NOT to toss up "selections" like throwing confetti out a window.

Individual race analysis is preferable to laundry lists of multiple choices in multiple races.

imofe
03-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Anyone have an opinion on any of the races at Flamboro tonight? Anyone willing to analyze one or more races pre-race and post-race? Anyone have a gee-whiz, super-spiffy, fully-automated black-box computer app for harness races he or she would like to show off? Anyone have a great pen-and-paper selection method that actually works?

Pick a race. Make a choice. Support it if you choose. Give others an opportunity to express their opinions (hopefully, without anyone getting his or her tailfeathers ruffled). The object should be illustrating the key components of the decision-making process, NOT to toss up "selections" like throwing confetti out a window.

Individual race analysis is preferable to laundry lists of multiple choices in multiple races.

I like your idea but I must admit my desire and experience with Flamboro is weak. I was at Balmoral yesterday if anyone wants to analyze Balmoral or Meadowlands, which is the other track that I focused on yesterday.

Zapper
03-31-2013, 03:26 PM
Flamboro
Race 5-Easy Virtue: This one has raced well over the flamboro strip and in her most recent it was nothing more then Rick Zeron's fault this mare run down the lane to the Woodbine oval.Horse draws outside tier but has the ability to overcome the post and is reunited with Tyler Moore tonight price might be short to make you look elsewhere..

traynor
03-31-2013, 05:17 PM
I like your idea but I must admit my desire and experience with Flamboro is weak. I was at Balmoral yesterday if anyone wants to analyze Balmoral or Meadowlands, which is the other track that I focused on yesterday.

Understood. It was mostly that I had a bit of free time (unusual) and Balmoral doesn't run today. Perhaps another day.

traynor
03-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Flamboro
Race 5-Easy Virtue: This one has raced well over the flamboro strip and in her most recent it was nothing more then Rick Zeron's fault this mare run down the lane to the Woodbine oval.Horse draws outside tier but has the ability to overcome the post and is reunited with Tyler Moore tonight price might be short to make you look elsewhere..

Great! Let me look at the race. Back shortly.

cecil127
03-31-2013, 05:23 PM
Race 12
#8 Hoosier King
Drops to $6K claimers coming back from two races at woodbine vs tougher.
earning for this year are 2x that of next closest competitor. his ability to "get out" and stay with any kind of trip coupled with that :29 final quarter kick should get him to the wire first....IMVHO.:D

*watch out for the driver change to JJ on the #5 Change Agent*

Overcall
03-31-2013, 05:59 PM
my 'puter likes 8 in the first race..

traynor
03-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Flamboro

Both Kalectra and Easy Virtue look like good, solid choices. The spoiler looks like it could be #3 Soul of My Soul.

traynor
03-31-2013, 06:19 PM
my 'puter likes 8 in the first race..

Looked at it too late. Different time zone. Race was over before I ran it.

traynor
03-31-2013, 06:29 PM
Race 12
#8 Hoosier King
Drops to $6K claimers coming back from two races at woodbine vs tougher.
earning for this year are 2x that of next closest competitor. his ability to "get out" and stay with any kind of trip coupled with that :29 final quarter kick should get him to the wire first....IMVHO.:D

*watch out for the driver change to JJ on the #5 Change Agent*

HoosierKing looks like it has a good shot, if it has enough late to get past #4 WeirdAlbert and #3 ElmGroveFonzie.

Muddy
03-31-2013, 08:33 PM
#1 will be on the lead but has some breaking issues. The Brewer barn has been hot lately @ Flamboro.

#2 Had a nice last 1/4 in latest. ships in from KD but I think is a little to cheap here.

#3 Gets post relief and can be on the ticket

#4 Flashback @ 2-1 ML Should jog here. Doubt we will see 2-1 though. Coulter has won @ a 60% clip for Ballargeon in 15 starts. He sees a little softer
field here from the last time he was here.

#5 Looks like he might be leaving here and could battle the #1 for the top or do they take it easy off the 2 breaks and requalify has won here vs cheaper.

#6 I have won on this won back when he used to race @ Windsor but will pass here.

#7 will need a trip to get into the top three.

#8 Scr

#9 Pass

Good Luck.

traynor
03-31-2013, 09:08 PM
Pompano seventh

#1 WindsunCountess with #5 TooBusyTobeBad and #6 Angela

Zapper
04-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Flamboro

She didn't look relaxed heading to the gate and 5 strides off the gate she run= back to a qualifier she goes.