PDA

View Full Version : Fairgrounds Sunday March 31st

KidCapper
03-31-2013, 08:36 AM
Happy Easter Cappers!! Been awhile since I've posted picks here.Tough card at the FG today. As always I'll play my top pick $10WP and roll the pick 3's (3X3X3=$13.50 for .50). These picks made before scratches.

Race -1 The :9: . Class dropper for solid trainer McGee a 26% angle. Stalker should get an ideal pace set-up here. (9-4-3).

Race -2 The :9: . Amoss for Midwest a tough tag team here. 3rd time off the layoff for a 31% trainer move. Will enjoy a slight drop in class today and has enough early lick to wire these. (9-7-10).

Race -3 The :7: . Looks the best of a bad bunch off the layoff for 29% trainer for the meet. Takes the big drop from MSW to MDN claiming today, a 16% trainer move. Owns the highest last race Bris figure to boot. (7-10-9)

Race -4 The :9: Has good route speed and turns back in distance today for a 17% route-to-sprint trainer move. Has the highest last out Bris figure and takes a slight class drop today. (9-6-8)

Race -5 The :4: . Ran 4th in same race as the :7: off the shelf last out. Think this one turns the table on that foe today. 2 bullet works since last out for 17% 2nd off the layoff trainer makes this one the one to catch. (4-7-2)

Race -6 The :3: 0 for 9 maiden may have found the right group to get the diploma today. Stalking style in a field of quitters. May be the only one moving late? Hard to make a llving with this group. (3-11-9)

Race -7 The :5: Assmussen owned and trained looks the one to beat in here. Ran a solid 2nd last out as the favorite last out. Trainer solid with next out beaten favs. (5-6-2)

Race -8 The :8: . Wide open turf affair. I've landed here on the slight class drop today for 17% turf trainer Hawley. Closer gets pace to chase but needs a well-timed move from Mena. (8-3-4)

Race -9 The :6: . 12-1 ML shot came up a little short off the victory 2 back. A repeat of that race puts this one right in it. 3rd time off the shelf a 15% trainer move. Some things to like at a price. (6-2-8)

Race -10 The :10: Very wide open Stakes event here. May be a race for the all button! Gonna give this one a slight edge today for Calhoun. Winner of the stakes race at Delta 2 back goes dirt-to-turf today for a 17% trainer move. Stalker should sit a good trip. (10-3-2)

Race -11 The :7: Was no secret in his debut romp at CD last spring. Won easy at 1st asking as the big chalk. Went straight to the shelf since a bit scary, but if he's right he takes this. 8-1 on the line worth the risk. (7-3-11)

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!

HUSKER55
03-31-2013, 09:11 AM
where did you go? good to see you back.

KidCapper
03-31-2013, 09:45 AM
where did you go? good to see you back.

Just got busy I guess. :) Good to be back...hopefully with some winners!

KidCapper
03-31-2013, 12:00 PM
Only Lost 1 to the scratch board in Race 3. Here's the new picks for Race3.

Race 3- WP :10: Pick 3 horses (10-9-13)

Forgot to do Race 12. :bang: Here's those picks.

Race-12 WP :1: Pick 3 horses (1-6-8)

Good luck!!