PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Cello

lamboguy
03-30-2013, 08:11 AM
this colt in today's 4th race at Gulfstream Park looks to be a stone cold runner. it looks like he is in with a group of good ones. i wish i saw the last gate work, but hopefully the colt will get out of the gate cleanly and make a good account of himself.

Midnight Cruiser
03-30-2013, 11:08 AM
this colt in today's 4th race at Gulfstream Park looks to be a stone cold runner. it looks like he is in with a group of good ones. i wish i saw the last gate work, but hopefully the colt will get out of the gate cleanly and make a good account of himself.

I think it's the 5th race Lambo. Love Midnight Lute as a sire. Are you concerned about him not working in Feb and also no works longer than 5 panels?

lamboguy
03-30-2013, 12:05 PM
I think it's the 5th race Lambo. Love Midnight Lute as a sire. Are you concerned about him not working in Feb and also no works longer than 5 panels?
i did make a mistake on the race number, it is race 5. i saw the horse work personally in February, they might have missed it or not recorded the breeze, that day they had tons of horses out at around the same time, with horses working from the gate that they must have been paying more attention to.

lamboguy
03-30-2013, 02:33 PM
unfortunately what i was afraid of, the break, did this nice colt in this afternoon.

no money this time, he gets 3rd