PDA

View Full Version : How do we get this low? Baby killer

JustRalph
03-22-2013, 09:48 PM
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/22/17414832-two-teen-suspects-arrested-in-shooting-death-of-georgia-baby?lite

What kind of 17 yr old shoots a baby in the head?

johnhannibalsmith
03-22-2013, 09:56 PM

What kind of 17 yr old shoots a baby in the head?

One that will be dead soon enough. Idiot.

nijinski
03-23-2013, 02:05 AM
So many of these wacko's often start with torturing and killing animals .

They never get locked up , then they just commit more horrible crimes .

Robert Fischer
03-23-2013, 10:37 AM
all we have right now is one person's story (the mother and only witness), and 2 kids that were found to "fit the description".

We haven't found a weapon. We haven't found ANY evidence that these boys fired a weapon (do handguns even leave residue or something on your clothes?)

For all we know the mother could have shot her own baby and shot herself in the leg.

Lets see how this plays out before we just crucify two juveniles who fit the description.

Right now we honestly don't know shit about this story other than this article.

Marshall Bennett
03-23-2013, 12:00 PM
A mother would have hundreds of options in getting rid of her kid. I doubt shooting it in public in a stroller would be one of them. Not to mention shooting her own self in the leg. I believe her.

mostpost
03-23-2013, 04:22 PM
A mother would have hundreds of options in getting rid of her kid. I doubt shooting it in public in a stroller would be one of them. Not to mention shooting her own self in the leg. I believe her.
Robert Fischer's scenario is very plausible. We had a situation here in Illinois a few years ago. A man called the police and told them his wife had shot and killed there children and wounded him before killing herself. According to him they had been driving on one of the interstates (Maybe I-55) when she asked him to pull onto a frontage road because she was feeling sick. When he did she pulled out the gun and began shooting.

After a while, the police began to see holes in his story and he was arrested and charged with four (or five?) counts of first degree murder. He was convicted a few months ago.

A mother would not have hundreds of options in getting rid of her kid. Any accident at home or abuse would be suspicious. Women suffering from post Partum depression have killed their babies. There were no witnesses to the shootings so you can't say this is impossible. Women suffering from Post Partum Depression and other mental problems have killed their babies so it is not impossible.

Perhaps Just Ralph (and others) is right. Perhaps Robert Fischer. Either way it was a horrible crime.

JustRalph
03-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Perhaps Just Ralph (and others) is right. Perhaps Robert Fischer. Either way it was a horrible crime.

right about what? I responded to what's in the article.

Take it from me, and many many instances in where the reporting party was full of shit............. I am always skeptical of first reports. But if this is as reported.......it's truly a depraved and off the scale event.

Robert Fischer
03-23-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm just saying that it's a sad event. Basically agreeing with Ralph.

Also we know of very little facts, at least from what was presented in the article. I don't want to guess either way.

PaceAdvantage
03-24-2013, 03:58 AM
I'm surprised Capper Al hasn't jumped in here and accused you all of "fake internet posting caring"

As in, who cares? One dead baby...pffftttt....big deal...nobody really cares except possibly the baby's parents (well, one parent if in fact the mother was in on this... :rolleyes: )

This is the Capper Al way...where are you Mr. Voice o' Reason?

cj's dad
03-24-2013, 11:57 PM
I agree- there is no way that this young intelligent young man could have strayed from his upbringing. The mother is lying. She walked her child down the street and in broad daylight shot her in the head.

Marshall Bennett
03-25-2013, 10:56 AM
The mother is lying. She walked her child down the street and in broad daylight shot her in the head.
Then shot herself in the leg. What did she do with the weapon, eat it?

rastajenk
03-25-2013, 10:57 AM
That guy could've been Obama's son. Oh, check that...doesn't quite "fit the narrative." :rolleyes:

JustRalph
03-27-2013, 02:09 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/26/justice/georgia-brunswick-baby-killing/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Family members arrested

redshift1
03-27-2013, 03:14 AM
On a side note where do people find these odd names like De'Marquise and Karimah. Almost as silly as Trapper and Hunter.

PaceAdvantage
03-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Most names can be deemed silly if you think about it long enough.

TJDave
03-27-2013, 05:05 PM
On a side note where do people find these odd names like De'Marquise and Karimah.

Marquise is the female derivative of Marquis, a French noble title. De...French prefix "of".

Karimah is Arabic for "generous".

redshift1
03-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Marquise is the female derivative of Marquis, a French noble title. De...French prefix "of".

Karimah is Arabic for "generous".

Yes, I looked up the origins of the names beforehand thinking it might be an ancestral tribute based on origin. Mostly it's Arabic or Arabic derived but De'Marquise is the outlier of the series maybe cajun-french origin. To see the name is to know the ethnicity while in other groups seeing the name is an indicator of religion. All great for stereotyping.

GaryG
03-28-2013, 10:11 AM
That apostrophe is a nice touch, especially when it is chucked in where it does not belong....gives it some class

Tom
03-28-2013, 11:39 AM
http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/DisplayNameAnalysis.cfm

Your First Name of: Tom

Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our full free Name and Birth Date Report (https://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/FreeNameReport.cfm) service for further details.

As Tom, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.

:rolleyes:

redshift1
03-28-2013, 01:23 PM
I was originally named Johnnie Walker, true story.

JustRalph
03-28-2013, 04:31 PM
I was originally named Johnnie Walker, true story.

Why the extra period at the end of every post?

JustRalph
03-29-2013, 06:18 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/29/us/georgia-brunswick-baby-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Elected official now under arrest for interfering