PDA

View Full Version : All In One Software

ronestes
03-22-2013, 06:11 PM
Is anyone using All In One Software and if so having any good results with it. I've been using it off and on for a few years with mixed results. I have been using the odds line as a guide, along with the pace graph and Lifeline. I would be interested to see how others are using it Thanks Ron

facorsig
03-22-2013, 11:16 PM
I used All In One for about ten years between about 1995 and 2004. It is significantly inferior to the software I am presently using, HSH.

Fred

Partsnut
03-23-2013, 08:22 AM
facorsig:

I used All In One for about ten years between about 1995 and 2004. It is significantly inferior to the software I am presently using, HSH.

Fred

I've heard some good things about HSH and was wondering, in your opinion, how long of a learning curve is necessary to master the software. A friend of mine who is quite intelligent has been using the software for at least 8 months that I'm aware of, has not yet mastered it.
If I may ask and without getting too personal, how long have you been using HSH and what type of bets are you using it for ? Are you a win bettor or do you bet the exotics as well? How many win horses do you bet per race?
Does your betting activity cover the cost of the software, data files and upgrades and show a meaningful yearly profit after all expenses?
Any information you wish to divulge would be greatly appreciated.

facorsig
03-26-2013, 06:05 AM
I (and several other users) was drawn to HSH from a dispute between Dave and an experienced user on Pace Advantage. The dispute was associated with a user for superfecta pools which I was playing with All-In-One version 6.

Following HSH purchase, I received 18 CDs. The software was functional after 8 hours of viewing. I started with a system I can't remember playing Daily Double tickets. An early result was that I took down an entire Daily Double pool at Charles Town. My results were clearly better than those from All-In-One and I sold my license for that software.

HSH functionality is second to none...certainly vastly superior to All-In-One. There are a number of skills which need to move from awareness to knowledge in order to achieve any results. Personally, I have accumulated a solid state drive with 120 Gb capacity and 112 Gb allocated to various HSH materials I have collected over 10 years.

I purchased HSH with intention to play the superfecta, but I don't recall ever doing so in ten years of use. Instead my focus has shifted from multi-win exotics to win wagering and back to multi-win exotics. The software development largely follows the objectives of a core group of users (does not focus on multi-win exotics).

Current usage is entirely focussed on the Pick 4 at high rebate tracks. I am an overseas user, so my focus tends to be the night tracks. Current wagering pattern is Friday and Saturday night Pick 4 for about $1000/day. I am using DRF TicketMaker application on iPhone. I played about 600 combinations in a race last weekend at Delta Downs capturing $10 and $60 winners only to be foiled in the final leg. I had the top 4 favorites in the final leg, any of which would have made my year significantly profitable ($5-7k payouts), but I lost ($19k payout).

In my opinion, there are some fallacies associated with rebates. Rebates are a necessary component of winning in today's environment. HSH has morphed as the wagering environment (evolution of whales) has morphed. You can wager a large number of races with a smaller wager and extract a profit. You don't need to move the pool. My path has been to leverage my knowledge of higher take-out pools, higher rebates, and other considerations to achieve the goal. I am looking at medium sized pools where it is unlikely that someone else will have covered the combination I reference in the previous paragraph.

My ROI was lowest when All-In-One was my primary wagering tool. HSH has been a dynamic tool. As the wagering market has changed so much in the last ten years, users need to take a long-term focus. The key to the mint is to combine multiple, independent selection systems as an input to your opinions. The pattern I have seen among historical users is to sprint to the finish. Frankly, this game is a marathon and the rewards are earned by the slow and patient.

Fred

Partsnut
03-26-2013, 08:19 AM
facorsig:

My ROI was lowest when All-In-One was my primary wagering tool. HSH has been a dynamic tool. As the wagering market has changed so much in the last ten years, users need to take a long-term focus. The key to the mint is to combine multiple, independent selection systems as an input to your opinions. The pattern I have seen among historical users is to sprint to the finish. Frankly, this game is a marathon and the rewards are earned by the slow and patient.

Fred,

Thank you for your response. It is probably one of the best and most intelligent responses I have seen on any horse racing board.

It is evident that you are indeed a very serious and smart player and you have successfuly developed a niche that the HSH system has provided for you.
There is no doubt in my mind that Dave Schwartz, the developer of HSH, is one very smart fellow and has indeed developed a sophisticated software system that is the state of the art . I would presume that this product should appeal to some of the younger and smarter players that would have the time, patience and fortitude to master this system which should fit into most handicapping and betting methods.

I guess it would behoove most intelligent, serious players and heavy bettors that rely on software to consider this product and not settle for anything less then the best. It may be very well worth one's time and investment.

Please note: I have never used this software and am not endorsing it. I was just curious to hear the opinion of a satisfied and successful user.

ldiatone
03-26-2013, 05:13 PM
i use all-in-one and like it and make money w/ it.

ronestes
03-27-2013, 06:40 AM
Idiatone, I sent you a private message Ron

atlasaxis
03-27-2013, 09:53 AM
i use all-in-one and like it and make money w/ it.

Ditto. Ronestes, if you don't have it already, the "seminar in a box" by Steve Unite of CPC is a must have and will put you on the right path.

pilot12321
03-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Does anyone ever have any problems with the downloads. I was using windows vista and it was always freezing up.

Thanks

Wayne

ldiatone
03-31-2013, 04:29 PM
i have very few problems downloading day to day. once in a while but thats cause my computers mad at me. plus i download/auto update daily.
it might need a java update but im guessing. call steve at CPC. hes there in the afternoon pac time, thats when i get him
ldiatone

pilot12321
03-31-2013, 04:47 PM
Thank you Idiatone, what operating system are you using?

Wayne

ldiatone
03-31-2013, 09:07 PM
Thank you Idiatone, what operating system are you using?

Wayne
W Vista i have had no problems. BUT what AIO version are you running?
the newest version does/may have some problems w/ Vista. depnding. steve sent me the version/or/ vista "friendly" version.
ldiatone

pilot12321
04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
I have version 6.7

Wayne

ldiatone
04-02-2013, 08:26 PM
I have version 6.7

Wayne
do you have this screen when you view "alerts"

ldiatone
04-02-2013, 08:31 PM
like i stated could be the version you have...i have "version 6.8 wth 2009 pars plus patch B" although the pars are '12 right now.

pilot12321
04-06-2013, 01:55 AM
Hi ldiatone, I called CPC and they got me set up with version 6.8 with 2009 pars plus patch B.

Thanks for the advice.

Wayne

ldiatone
04-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Hi ldiatone, I called CPC and they got me set up with version 6.8 with 2009 pars plus patch B.

Thanks for the advice.

Wayne
My Man Steve! too bad he's a philly fan!?