PDA

View Full Version : US $; safe for now- doomed later

Valuist
03-22-2013, 02:20 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/schiff-dollar-bears-aren-t-wrong-just-early-145413288.html

Marshall Bennett
03-22-2013, 04:32 PM
This guy is right on the mark, the million dollar question is when will it happen?

Valuist
03-22-2013, 05:25 PM
This guy is right on the mark, the million dollar question is when will it happen?

That's the difficult question. Many of us know an implosion is coming.....but how soon? It could be 6 months from now, it could be 6 years. But by many accounts, it could make 2008 seem like childs play. The problems aren't just here but in Europe, in the UK, in Japan.

Here's Michael Pento's take on the financial world right now:

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2013/3/21_Michael_Pento.html

Mike at A+
03-22-2013, 05:46 PM
And this is EXACTLY why there is a big push to control guns. Because when government decides to engage in a more obvious confiscatory strategy (more obvious than the current one), there WILL be major bloodshed. People are fed up now getting nickled and dimed by an ever intrusive gang of elite thieves and if government decides to go much further with its thievery, SOME people will engage in domestic terrorism, not the "garden variety" but more targeted to send the desired message. Hopefully the 2014 mid-terms will put 0bama on a much tighter leash. But then again, Americans have grown fat, lazy and stupid. So who knows?

davew
03-22-2013, 06:16 PM
the gubbernut is running a giant ponzi scheme - I just hope they can keep it going as long as I am alive....

NJ Stinks
03-22-2013, 07:11 PM
And this is EXACTLY why there is a big push to control guns.

Right. It was nothing to do with mass murderers. :rolleyes:

Mike at A+
03-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Exactly. It has everything to do with the 0bama/Rahm motto "never waste a good crisis". We have MORE THAN ENOUGH guntrol now because EVERY ONE of those "mass murders" would have happened anyway regardless of any "feel good" legislation. Criminals will get guns and use them no matter what is legislated. Legal gun owners will use their guns for sport, for self defense and in the extreme for protection from criminals in both the private and public sectors. The private sector criminals will try to steal by force while the public sector criminals will try to steal by legislation BACKED BY force. Their major obstacles are armed citizens who believe in the 2nd. Amendment in both the private and public sectors. Why do you think 0bama insists on having our armed forces disarmed when in his presence? Paranoid perhaps?

sammy the sage
03-22-2013, 07:56 PM
It's also EXACTLY the reason homeland security NEEDS 1 billlion rounds of ammo and 2700 armored vehicles...

It's also EXCATLY why BUSH pushed for American troops to serve ON American soil...

Both sides OF THE AISLE are OWNED by the Bank...FED...

JustRalph
03-22-2013, 07:59 PM

Never let a crisis go to waste

JustRalph
03-22-2013, 08:00 PM
Exactly. It has everything to do with the 0bama/Rahm motto "never waste a good crisis". We have MORE THAN ENOUGH guntrol now because EVERY ONE of those "mass murders" would have happened anyway regardless of any "feel good" legislation. Criminals will get guns and use them no matter what is legislated. Legal gun owners will use their guns for sport, for self defense and in the extreme for protection from criminals in both the private and public sectors. The private sector criminals will try to steal by force while the public sector criminals will try to steal by legislation BACKED BY force. Their major obstacles are armed citizens who believe in the 2nd. Amendment in both the private and public sectors. Why do you think 0bama insists on having our armed forces disarmed when in his presence? Paranoid perhaps?

Oh come on? Get real.

That would be like Bill Ayers. Look where that got him?

Mike at A+
03-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Did I really type "guntrol"? The wine is talking. And I still have a website to update!

TJDave
03-23-2013, 02:23 AM
Because when government decides to engage in a more obvious confiscatory strategy (more obvious than the current one), there WILL be major bloodshed.

Was a movie.

If your government ever decides to come for you, owning guns won't matter.

If you got a tank in your garage... that might matter. ;)

Mike at A+
03-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Was a movie.

If your government ever decides to come for you, owning guns won't matter.

If you got a tank in your garage... that might matter. ;)
I agree 100% that most gun owners would never shoot someone in uniform. But if news got out that some were illegally detained, injured or killed in one of these government approved raids without legal cause, that would be a game changer.

burnsy
03-24-2013, 09:11 AM
Never let a crisis go to waste

This is what both sides do and of course, the media....its not just obama. Its the way the game is played. If they scare the crap out of enough people they can get control. This gun deal is just the most recent. We now have the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and Big Brother because of the "Terrorist"....That was the prior regime....you know the mushroom cloud gang that put us a trillion or so in the hole? Because somehow Iraq was going to get us. This is how washington works...they know its 2013 but people are either complacent, easy to scare or worse yet ....just plain dumb. First, something bad happens......like we live in some united states utopia where all the world is heaven ....then they scare the crap out of the ignorant or easily munipulated public.....then we get a whole slew of rules, regulations and more spending......as long as the morons point fingers and argue which side is doing it at the present time.............they keep pushing and getting away with it.....for some reason thats too complicated to figure out. Keep following these two "nazi" parties right over the cliff....soon you won't be able to shit....without a helmet on....lol. I've posted this thing about the dollar all the time.....and told everyone to keep their gold and silver, like this is some new "news"?

Tom
03-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Did I really type "guntrol"? The wine is talking. And I still have a website to update!

I like it!