PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Mavericks only 2 games out of 8th seed in loss column.

Stillriledup
03-20-2013, 03:16 PM
AND, get this, they have 6 straight home games coming up...Lakers going to have to work hard to hold them off for the 8th seed.

Robert Fischer
03-20-2013, 03:44 PM
you can still get 1.1-1 futures odds on the Heat for the championship.

At the beginning of the season they were offering 2-1 odds. I thought that was a steal, but I guess that factors in chances of injuries etc...

Stillriledup
03-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Even money seems like a good bet.

JustRalph
03-20-2013, 09:13 PM
I passed up a 1000 dollar bet that they make the playoffs a couple weeks ago. Vince Carter offered it to me. He seemed pretty confident. :lol:

Of course he was offering it to anybody who would listen.

Stillriledup
03-20-2013, 10:27 PM
I passed up a 1000 dollar bet that they make the playoffs a couple weeks ago. Vince Carter offered it to me. He seemed pretty confident. :lol:

Of course he was offering it to anybody who would listen.

Monster choke by dallas tonight...they played lackluster...they played as if they need a miracle to make the playoffs when they're really only (or were) 2 games down in the loss column with a favorable schedule coming up. Just keep winning and put the pressure on teams and you can make it. They just went thru the motions tonight....culture problem.

Robert Fischer
04-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Lakers vs. Dallas tonight

LA -3.5

o/u = 207

I have a feeling that the Lakers will get all the calls tonight. But the Lakers aren't that good, and Nowitzki is heating up.

Over 207 ?

JustRalph
04-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Dirk is an interesting guy. His shooting ability belies the mechanics when you see it up close. The guy can plain shoot, for a big guy it's pretty incredible to watch.

He's a heck of a nice guy too. I spent a few hours with him a few weeks back while he was getting mobbed by fans at a private party for season ticket holders.

He has a police Sgt. follows him around, but Dirk is very personable and very open to the fans. Here's a snippet taken with my Ipad

__iibIfYjFQ
http://youtu.be/__iibIfYjFQ

Robert Fischer
04-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Lakers vs. Dallas tonight

LA -3.5

o/u = 207

I have a feeling that the Lakers will get all the calls tonight. But the Lakers aren't that good, and Nowitzki is heating up.

Over 207 ?

wrong one

Lakers had 33 freethrows, Mavs had 12, an advantage they held all game, although the advantage was admittedly magnified late in the game.

----

play along with NBA conspiracy ;)

If Lakers "got all the calls", Denver should tonight. Utah is @home favored by 3.

double or nothing Denver +3

Robert Fischer
04-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Dirk is an interesting guy. His shooting ability belies the mechanics when you see it up close. The guy can plain shoot, for a big guy it's pretty incredible to watch.

He's a heck of a nice guy too. I spent a few hours with him a few weeks back while he was getting mobbed by fans at a private party for season ticket holders.

He has a police Sgt. follows him around, but Dirk is very personable and very open to the fans. Here's a snippet taken with my Ipad

__iibIfYjFQ
http://youtu.be/__iibIfYjFQ

Very cool

Robert Fischer
04-04-2013, 01:58 AM
wrong one

Lakers had 33 freethrows, Mavs had 12, an advantage they held all game, although the advantage was admittedly magnified late in the game.

----

play along with NBA conspiracy ;)

If Lakers "got all the calls", Denver should tonight. Utah is @home favored by 3.

double or nothing Denver +3

nuggets had 32 freethrows , utah 18
(again i didn't see how much if any of that was the "foul game" late or not)

nuggets crush by 17

conspiracy theory says LAKER$ make playoff$ , sorry Jazz and Mavs ;)

cj
04-04-2013, 01:42 PM
nuggets had 32 freethrows , utah 18
(again i didn't see how much if any of that was the "foul game" late or not)

nuggets crush by 17

conspiracy theory says LAKER$ make playoff$ , sorry Jazz and Mavs ;)

They'll make it because the Mavs and Jazz stink. The Lakers shoot more free throws than anyone, mostly because of Howard not being able to make them. It has nothing to do with any conspiracy theory.

Robert Fischer
04-04-2013, 04:26 PM
They'll make it because the Mavs and Jazz stink. The Lakers shoot more free throws than anyone, mostly because of Howard not being able to make them. It has nothing to do with any conspiracy theory.

:D I'm 99.9% sure I agree with you.

Robert Fischer
04-06-2013, 01:22 AM

Tonight Lakers beat Memphis by 2 to hold on to the 8th seed playoff spot.

Memphis was 1-1 from the free throw line in the second half. :D

There's probably no conspiracy, but it is kind of funny the way it's been going.

Immanuel Kant
04-07-2013, 09:47 AM
I have no proof of an unfair advantage when I'm playing a race with "move 'em up " trainers but I must factor that into my handicapping of the race...

I have no proof of an unfair advantage when I'm playing a Laker game but I must factor the refs whistle into my handicapping of the game.

Stillriledup
01-22-2015, 02:49 AM

5MhmGyZ7KF0