PDA

View Full Version : Fossilman busted in prostitution sting

PaceAdvantage
03-16-2013, 08:24 PM
http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/03/16/2752829/six-arrest-in-wake-forest-prostitution.html

Forget the embarrassment and shame associated with the activity...I'd be more concerned with that mugshot!

http://media2.newsobserver.com/smedia/2013/03/15/17/34/XNwF9.AuSt.156.jpeg

JustRalph
03-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Love how they put the link to the website in there.

Free advertising...............

horses4courses
03-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Even the hookers want him to keep his glasses on.
A mask wouldn't be a bad idea, either..... ;)

thaskalos
03-17-2013, 01:55 PM
In a perfect world, the law would be a little more lenient when dealing with unattractive men in cases such as this. What's a man to do when he can't make it on looks or charm alone?

johnhannibalsmith
03-17-2013, 05:53 PM
In a perfect world, the law would be a little more lenient when dealing with unattractive men in cases such as this. What's a man to do when he can't make it on looks or charm alone?

Qh9ZZgDqzAg

PaceAdvantage
03-17-2013, 08:37 PM
In a perfect world, the law would be a little more lenient when dealing with unattractive men in cases such as this. What's a man to do when he can't make it on looks or charm alone?He still has money, doesn't he? That is a pretty powerful aphrodisiac...makes up for lack of looks...just ask the late J. Howard Marshall (if you could).

On a side note, isn't Fossilman married?

JustRalph
03-17-2013, 08:51 PM

Wow! Run into the bathroom, splash on some cologne, look in the mirror and say that 3 times in a row.

Only then will you have a taste of the way that sounds in this thread..... :lol:

riskman
03-17-2013, 09:02 PM
Fossilman should have given Harry Reid a call in Nevada so he can make arrangements for Fossilman to visit the Mustang Ranch a legal brothel near Reno. Reid is a real buckaroo.

thaskalos
03-18-2013, 02:17 PM
On a side note, isn't Fossilman married?

Yes...Greg Raymer is indeed married.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/pro-poker-wiz-fossilman-busted-prostitution-sting-article-1.1290012

davew
03-18-2013, 08:28 PM
I feel they should go after the people providing the services...

especially when it involves trafficking and people held hostage...

TJDave
03-19-2013, 01:12 AM
Yes...Greg Raymer is indeed married.

The happy couple. His attorney should use that picture.

Robert Fischer
03-22-2013, 01:30 PM
wait... I thought Fossilman was involved in running a ring here?

so apparently he was just one of the 6 johns they suckered in a sting.

There wasn't even a real prostitution ring. Just some professional con artists with a badge, who lured some horny knuckleheads with a deal that was too good to pass up.

I'm not a fan of this type of shit. Go after the human traffickers. And I don't mean when you have you a young/foreign prostitute that you offer incentive for them to falsely accuse the guys they are with of "kidnapping". I'm talking about the real human traffic operations. The ones who make human trafficking a business. And Go after the brutal pimps who use violence to control these women.

Don't get some expert con-artists and some hired stripper they are probably banging on the side to tempt some guy online into ruining his marriage and damaging his reputation.
Same goes for fake drug stings.

You can talk some idiots into almost anything with the right temptations. How aggressive should we go after the public? Let's criminalize every idiot who we can talk into taking a risk for a tempting illegal activity. It's like a cottage industry.

not a fan

lamboguy
03-22-2013, 02:06 PM
i don't have any idea what type of community that this took place in, but they might have high moral's in that place and that might explain the emphasis on this type of arrest.

in general though, overpaid law enforcement don't want to chase around the tough criminal's that walk around with guns and are threat's to the citizen's that live in the area's that they patrol. most law enforcement are more interested in getting the double time that they get when they are on detail work.

JustRalph
03-22-2013, 07:43 PM
i don't have any idea what type of community that this took place in, but they might have high moral's in that place and that might explain the emphasis on this type of arrest.

in general though, overpaid law enforcement don't want to chase around the tough criminal's that walk around with guns and are threat's to the citizen's that live in the area's that they patrol. most law enforcement are more interested in getting the double time that they get when they are on detail work.

Now your talkin!!

davew
03-22-2013, 09:04 PM
My understanding is thw cops placed an ad in some paper/website like backpage offering services...

I have no idea why they do not answer advertising for it and close them down.

redshift1
03-26-2013, 01:29 AM
My understanding is thw cops placed an ad in some paper/website like backpage offering services...

I have no idea why they do not answer advertising for it and close them down.

Probably want to keep the kickbacks.