PDA

View Full Version : Matt C/Dawn video

Track Phantom
03-15-2013, 07:18 PM
Does anyone have the thread or video of the time when Dawn Lupul went to the TVG studio to be on the set and Matt C was overtly flirting with her?

Immanuel Kant
03-15-2013, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlN-g81NEJo

Track Phantom
03-15-2013, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlN-g81NEJo

Thank you. Never seen anything more cringe-inducing in my life. Wow, that guy is cheddar, not with just a capital c, but all capitals.

cj
03-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Does anyone have the thread or video of the time when Dawn Lupul went to the TVG studio to be on the set and Matt C was overtly flirting with her?

What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

OTM Al
03-15-2013, 08:15 PM
What exactly is the purpose of this thread?

Pretty much what you think it is......

Precisionist
03-15-2013, 08:20 PM
Phantom - knowing Matt for a number years, I felt obliged to correct your assessment. Matt has dated (and currently is dating) women that are much more attractive than Dawn Lupul (attractive in her own unique way), tv personalities need to be outgoing on camera or be considered boring.

What is much more "CHEDDAR" is the stereotypic male horse player (at least 50 lbs overweight, balding, same clothes from the 80's) trying to flirt with female analysts such as Jessicca Pacheco, Michelle Yu, Angela Hermann at the respective race tracks they work at.

Good luck + good racing!

Dave Schwartz
03-15-2013, 08:25 PM
is the stereotypic male horse player (at least 50 lbs overweight, balding, same clothes from the 80's)

Well, I admit to the balding part (it is a little hard to deny), and I am working on that LAST 50 pounds, but attacking my clothes... Man, that is hitting below the leisure suit.

:lol:

JustRalph
03-15-2013, 08:50 PM
What is much more "CHEDDAR" is the stereotypic male horse player (at least 50 lbs overweight, balding, same clothes from the 80's) trying to flirt with female analysts such as Jessicca Pacheco, Michelle Yu, Angela Hermann at the respective race tracks they work at.

Good luck + good racing!

My clothes are 90's...................... :bang:

jerry-g
03-15-2013, 08:51 PM
I too am working on that 50#s. My doc told me to get a hula hoop and
use it. He said that is how he lost his belly. I thought he was kidding
but I went on line and they do sell them made for exercise to reduce
your weight.
My hair will never come back the same as I use to wear a "ducts ass".
It would have put the "Fonz" to shame. :lol:

MickJ26
03-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Anybody know if Dawn is related to any of the hockey playing Lupuls?
Gary or Joffrey?
Thanks.

By the way, anybody notice our pal Vic in the background?

horses4courses
03-15-2013, 09:17 PM
Polyester completes any wardrobe.

Plus, some women are attracted to a more mature, full-figured, male. :lol:

johnhannibalsmith
03-15-2013, 11:29 PM

By the way, anybody notice our pal Vic in the background?

I can't believe that I even clicked on the video... but the first three minutes or so until it appears Vic gets a text message and exits stage left made it worthwhile...

He had the same look on his fact that I did. :D

Stillriledup
03-15-2013, 11:53 PM
Matt tried his hardest to be funny and Dawn didnt try and all and she was still funnier.

Theres something about some men who are involved in horse race betting/handicapping who, on occasion, act as if they've never seen a girl before.

This was one of those times.

johnhannibalsmith
03-15-2013, 11:56 PM
Says the guy who is distraught over having missed seeing Studart "ride" lately. :D

Stillriledup
03-15-2013, 11:57 PM
Says the guy who is distraught over having missed seeing Studart "ride" lately. :D

Im brokenhearted. :D

Track Phantom
03-16-2013, 02:53 AM
Phantom - knowing Matt for a number years, I felt obliged to correct your assessment. Matt has dated (and currently is dating) women that are much more attractive than Dawn Lupul (attractive in her own unique way), tv personalities need to be outgoing on camera or be considered boring.

Good luck + good racing!

I have no clue what you are correcting, saying, thinking, articulating or the like. Yeah, there are plenty of zeros that hang out at the track, look like they swallowed a mini-van and have the social skills of an onion but they aren't working for a TV company.

I have no problems with Matt. Don't know the guy. Having said all of that...the first 4 or 5 minutes of this when he is embarassing himself with obvious, desperate attempts at gleaning a compliment from this lady is revealing.

pandy
03-16-2013, 08:15 AM
I saw the show and thought it was cute, funny, light-hearted and typical Matt. But I realize that there are people on this board who think that TVG should be morbidly serious at all times.

ManU918
03-16-2013, 08:37 AM

Believe me when I tell you Matt is not flirting with her. Do some research and look at the girl Matt is currently dating, then you will understand where I'm coming from.

Track Phantom
03-16-2013, 08:37 AM
I saw the show and thought it was cute, funny, light-hearted and typical Matt. But I realize that there are people on this board who think that TVG should be morbidly serious at all times.

They should be morbidly serious when their version of humor is what I saw on this video.

Stillriledup
03-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Believe me when I tell you Matt is not flirting with her. Do some research and look at the girl Matt is currently dating, then you will understand where I'm coming from.

Oh don't worry about that, Matt will stick her picture in our faces anytime he gets the chance!

PaceAdvantage
03-16-2013, 07:33 PM
the first 4 or 5 minutes of this when he is embarassing himself with obvious, desperate attempts at gleaning a compliment from this lady is revealing.revealing what?

ldiatone
03-16-2013, 08:16 PM
spell her name backwards and what does one get? same name...whats that called? and also for all you hockey fans Mario Lemieuxs first fight in the nhl was against gary lupul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sd7uZib04A

Rise Over Run
03-16-2013, 09:17 PM
spell her name backwards and what does one get? same name...whats that called?

It's called a palindrome. Glenelg HS Class of '89; yearbook.... The Palindrome