http://youtu.be/jU6dTejqeNo

North Korean broadcast

Get your bird recipes ready

rastajenk
03-13-2013, 09:29 PM
"The hot snow tastes good." :eek: :D

johnhannibalsmith
03-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Who would have guessed that they show NBC Nightly News in NoKo?

johnhannibalsmith
03-13-2013, 09:57 PM
It's even funnier the second time around... :D

I love the two guys hanging with their dead buddies in blue bodybags... and those birds on Tuesday are yummy... did he really just say "yummy?" :lol:

mostpost
03-14-2013, 02:23 AM
http://youtu.be/jU6dTejqeNo

North Korean broadcast

Get your bird recipes ready
There are so many lies in that North Korean "documentary" one would think it had been produced by the RNC.

TJDave
03-14-2013, 02:36 AM
Don't eat the yellow snow!

Dave Schwartz
03-14-2013, 02:38 AM
There are so many lies in that North Korean "documentary" one would think it had been produced by the RNC.

Same old mantra that you criticize the right-wingers for.

:ThmbDown:

dartman51
03-14-2013, 05:39 PM
There are so many lies in that North Korean "documentary" one would think it had been produced by the Obama White House.

FTFY :)

mostpost
03-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Using my extensive knowledge of Korean, which consists of Yobeseyo and the ability to count to three-backwards and forwards-I have determined that what the interpreter is saying is not what the Korean in the background is saying.
In other words it's a spoof. Of course I know you guys all knew that and were just going along with the gag. :ThmbUp:

ETA: on the other hand, I learned South Korean and they were speaking North Korean so...........

cj's dad
03-14-2013, 08:03 PM
Mostpost- you realy are mentally challenged. Get a life !!!

johnhannibalsmith
03-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Jeepers... I think he was just trying to be lighthearted there and actually poking fun of his own often overly serious take on things and formulaic replies... plenty of self-deprecating analysis of his knowledge of the language.

mostpost
03-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Jeepers... I think he was just trying to be lighthearted there and actually poking fun of his own often overly serious take on things and formulaic replies... plenty of self-deprecating analysis of his knowledge of the language.
Exactly. I knew some would get it and some would not.
Just to be clear; South Koreans and North Koreans speak the same language. Just like North Americans and South Americans. No, that's not right. Now I am confused. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

JustRalph
03-15-2013, 01:22 AM
Mostie the great master of allegory........please ?

ldiatone
03-15-2013, 04:59 PM
don't most birds fly south for the winte??? is a chicken a bird? can i make "coq au vin" using snow? what happens when the snow melts? do we get river coffee? :confused:

Robert Goren
03-15-2013, 05:10 PM
I wonder how the poster on youtube got their hands on this video.

OTM Al
03-18-2013, 09:54 AM
Oh, internet, why do people believe so many things on you are true....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/northkorea.asp

johnhannibalsmith
03-18-2013, 10:58 AM
Oh, internet, why do people believe so many things on you are true....

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/northkorea.asp

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But we wuz jus havin fun, why ya godda spoil our fun. :(

Don't forget everyone - tomorrow is Bird Tuesday.

JustRalph
03-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Al, you're no fun. :lol:

OTM Al
03-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Al, you're no fun. :lol:

I'll admit is was more believable than a lot of stuff out there given the bat-s$%t crazy reputation of N.Korean regimes. Sadly much that happens there is even more stupifying and sad to us than this video. Given the news is, and pretty much always was, about in your face headlines that stretch the truth past the breaking point, I don't find it surprising that people believe more and more of the stuff like this is true. It's a video on the internet after all....

Tom
03-18-2013, 10:37 PM
If it's on the internet, it must be true.