PDA

View Full Version : 9th Gulfstream Wednesday

GaryG
03-13-2013, 01:32 PM
:4: MAJESTIC MAN - drops back against two lifers following a no chance effort behind a winner who set a walking pace. Nice value if he stays close to the 6-1 line price.

PICSIX
03-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Good luck! :ThmbUp:

Daniela's Flower :4: in the 3rd will be flying late! :ThmbUp:

PICSIX
03-13-2013, 02:08 PM
Good luck! :ThmbUp:

Daniela's Flower :4: in the 3rd will be flying late! :ThmbUp:

Not! :ThmbDown:

Robert Fischer
03-13-2013, 02:19 PM
:4: MAJESTIC MAN - drops back against two lifers following a no chance effort behind a winner who set a walking pace. Nice value if he stays close to the 6-1 line price.

good luck.

4th race today , I'm throwing out 2 favorites drawn wide :7::8:

I'm keying around the :3: and going 2345 exactas doubles

GaryG
03-13-2013, 02:32 PM
Best of luck Robert!

flopps15
03-13-2013, 02:39 PM
well that was a nice call!

johnhannibalsmith
03-13-2013, 02:53 PM

Interesting race Gary. I can't shake the :2: Chosen Heir in this spot after being freshened and with a rapid 3/8 in the holster less than a week ago. Looks as though they want him sharp and ready to take control - and that they want everyone else in the race to recognize it too. If he's anything like the 12-1 M/L, I'd probably sucker myself into playing him on the premise that he should at a minimum get to run his race the way that he wants to - especially with the rail out. Whether he's fit enough or good enough... errr...

Interested in watching :7: Sarava's Man off the layoff. Plenty of nice races as a two-year-old and this would seem like a pretty realistic place to jump back in after running under allowance conditions prior to the long break. Obvious question marks with this one, but looking forward to seeing what he does today and if they kinda sorta give him a race and he's a decent play back down the line.

Robert Fischer
03-13-2013, 02:57 PM
well that was a nice call!

thanks, but i botched this race when i bet it. Good month, Bad day today . Terrible day today:bang:.
Taking rest of the day off.

In the 7th at Tampa #9 Livin Large could be a LARGE exotics add. 8-1 ml. Last race had nightmare trip vying for lead wide on a good pace going 9f turf. Per trakus was fastest MPH up until 1mile. Lost ton of ground. Should be a value underneath chalk.

hope you crush the 9th Gary. :ThmbUp:
I'm out of here.