PDA

View Full Version : Rock on Rahmn!! Baby shooting......

JustRalph
03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/12/justice/illinois-baby-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Sometimes you just don't want to open the paper..........or website

Somehow this is somebody else at fault right?

horses4courses
03-12-2013, 08:25 PM
Sometimes you just don't want to open the paper..........or website

Oh, sometimes I get the feeling that you can't wait.........

Robert Goren
03-12-2013, 08:43 PM
The NRA will be calling for the arming of all babies after this.:rolleyes:

JustRalph
03-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Oh, sometimes I get the feeling that you can't wait.........

Inspiration abounds!

Tom
03-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Sad, what a cesspool Chicago has become.
Where are their leaders?
Oh, they are democrats.
Never mind.

Steve 'StatMan'
03-12-2013, 10:05 PM
I think I know how to reduce gun violence. Give the punks, gang bangers and overall slugs free Gun Safety Training lessons. Nearly all the innocent people are killed by these assholes missing their targets. In this case, from very close range. These scum don't think about who is behind their target, or what is also going on at the time they shoot. I don't want these goons to have guns at all, but appearently all they know or care about is how to load, point and shoot, and anything else that happens is the eventual victim's problem. They take no responsibity nor expect to have to take it. I want these bastards gone as does all of good society, but if that isn't going to happen (obviously) then they have to be better when the choose to use their GD guns. All this killing of bystanders and mistake identity shooting, geeze. Get better at it, or kill all using a handgun illegally. I know that won't happen either. But really. Totally self absorbed idiots being an extreme danger to anyone in their proximity need to go. That's the real problem. They don't care about anyone else in our society, so why should be care for them?

Tom
03-12-2013, 10:44 PM
They don't care about anyone else in our society, so why should be care for them?

We need some kind of Ricco law for gangs. Or just start having them "disappear" after being arrested. Classify them as "escaped."

johnhannibalsmith
03-12-2013, 11:00 PM
We need some kind of Ricco law for gangs. Or just start having them "disappear" after being arrested. Classify them as "escaped."

Pretty sure plenty of members of Latin Kings, MS-13 among others (Vineland Boyz?) even Hells Angels' Sonny Barger have been prosecuted under RICO statutes as well the VICAR (Violent Crimes Aiding in Racketeering - or something like that) provisions.

Tom
03-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Yes, and the we send to prison, which is nothing more than a college education for criminals. I am suggesting we send them directly to Hell.

johnhannibalsmith
03-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Yes, and the we send to prison, which is nothing more than a college education for criminals. I am suggesting we send them directly to Hell.

Oh okay... :D

You won't get much objection from me on our "correctional" system. I'm not sure murder is the answer in this particular case because most of these guys are young men that could potentially learn from mistakes if they ever had a good example in life.