02-10-2004, 11:37 AM
It's time for Tampa-on-Tuesday.

Fast and Firm today.

Early races are up at www.tampaturf.com Click on "Today"

The rest will be posted after scratches at 12:15pm EST

rrbauer
02-10-2004, 01:09 PM
After watching two races at Tampa today, it looks like you want
to be outside on the backstretch. Horses running inside seem to be struggling. IMO!

melman
02-10-2004, 06:59 PM
Glad to see you back Richard. You have been missed by your many friends in the WR. Even "Mad Cow" Keilan was asking about you. LOL

keilan
02-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Hey PA is Mel allowed to call me names? Doesn't he remember what happened to D2u. Throw the book at him. :p

Rich it would be nice if you stopped by and had a soda with the guys from time to time. :)

melman
02-11-2004, 07:35 AM
I have no worries about any "problems" with PA Mr Mad Cow Keilan as I send him large amounts of bribe money on a regular basis. BTW "Prime Cut" Keilan here is a live one for you next Sunday at The Meadowlands. Horse's name is Whatsdemaatayou and my notes say "trapped behind dead horses, bulled way out late and had solid late pace to almost nail the even money favorite at the wire". Since BigM runs on Sunday afternoon you should be around for the play. Went of at 22-1 in the last race and should be fair odds next start although not at 22-1.

cj
02-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Hey mel,

Keep those Big M selections where they belong, in the CRAP...errr...I mean Harness section!!! :D:D:D

melman
02-11-2004, 08:21 AM
Hey flyboy the heading says "Selections" so I post real racing under that heading. Real racing as in harness and not that "lawn chair" t-bred stuff with all pace numbers mumbo jumbo stuff. If you are planning on having K as your Woodbine t-bred guy you really do need to look at retirement from the Air Force. LOL BTW I have some info for you on the trot races in Norway and Sweden much nicer places for you to visit then Amsterdam.

rrbauer
02-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Look what I started! Sorry PA!

cj
02-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by melman
...BTW "Prime Cut" Keilan here is a live one for you next Sunday at The Meadowlands. Horse's name is Whatsdemaatayou and my notes say "trapped behind dead horses, bulled way out late and had solid late pace to almost nail the even money favorite at the wire". Since BigM runs on Sunday afternoon you should be around for the play. Went of at 22-1 in the last race and should be fair odds next start although not at 22-1.

Horse wins at $9.80...how about a little more notice next time mel! :D:D:D

keilan
02-16-2004, 12:36 AM
BTW "Prime Cut" Keilan here is a live one for you next Sunday at The Meadowlands.

Nice pick Mel and I forgot all about the race. I trust you had it handsomely? :)

melman
02-16-2004, 08:07 AM
Glad you had a piece of it cj. And thanks for the great thread cj's numbers over 1500 views on a thread without put downs or non related posts. That has to be a record. Your PM box must be on overload. Keilan looking forward to many winners at Woobine t-breds this spring as you are going to be looking at that track.

cj
02-16-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by melman
.. And thanks for the great thread cj's numbers over 1500 views on a thread without put downs or non related posts. That has to be a record...

Damn, you caught me. I keep going in and out to build up the number! :D:D:D