PDA

View Full Version : Workhorse Pro 2.0

rlopez781
03-08-2013, 12:43 PM
A close friend gave me his Workhorse Pro 2.0 and i'm trying to learn as much as i can from this good program.My question is in regards to the Flash Results that i need that was supposed to be free and in zipped format.I tried to check the Bris Results files and the Flash Results is just on 'view' format.Which result file do i need to download?
Thanks.

Ray

DeltaLover
03-08-2013, 12:55 PM
A close friend gave me his Workhorse Pro 2.0 and i'm trying to learn as much as i can from this good program.My question is in regards to the Flash Results that i need that was supposed to be free and in zipped format.I tried to check the Bris Results files and the Flash Results is just on 'view' format.Which result file do i need to download?
Thanks.

Ray

Can you describe to some extend what exactly is Workhorse, what kind of data is receiving and type of output it generates ? What is used for?

JimG
03-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Thanks.

Ray

Ray,

This has come up before. Here is the thread that should answer your questions.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96106&highlight=flash+results

rlopez781
03-09-2013, 05:37 AM
Jim,

Thanks a lot for the help.I got it working now.

Ray