MeSlew
03-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Hello All! For Friday 3/8/2013, here are the tracks and races on Slew's agenda:

Aqueduct - 4
Gulfstream - 3,4,5,6,7,8,9
Santa Anita - 3,4,5,6,7
Tampa - 1,2,3,6,8,10
Fairgrounds - 1

If you grabbed Slews file today (Thursday), you made some money. Winners everywhere. Good job.

For tomorrow, one Key Horse running at the Fairgrounds:

Starsilhouette - FG ( 2) GP 12/01/12 # 8

Starsilhouette (Bridgmohan up) was scratched on 2/9 and 2/15 and is now set to run in a Starter Optional Claiming at the Fairgrounds for Michael Maker
at a level she loves. Consider this: since 7/15/2011 at Belmont Park she has run in 15 STARTER races. In 10 of them she finished in the money.
In 7 of those 10, she finished first. During one stretch she won 4 in a row and 5 of 6.

Her connections have found a way to qualify her for these races, thereby running her for nice purses while not risking her to the claim box.
She has made a nice living at it, that is for sure. She made Slew's blog and Key Horse list off of the 12/1 starter stakes race at Gulfstream Park.
Starsilhouette ran on December 1st for Michael Maker in a STARTER STAKES for 3 & upward Fillies and Mares on the turf listed that day as firm.
The race was not filled with pace as the first 3 splits were run in +24 second times. But she came home in a rush with the last 16th clocked in 5.86 seconds.
It must be said that the only other pilot moving with the same degree of purpose was Kendrick Carmouche on the runner up Malibu Yankee. If either one of
these horses get some pace and a tiring field next time, they could run over their opponents so be prepared to avert your eyes. But Starsilhouette showed chops
when she took off through a seam that opened up when the final turn straightened away and enjoyed a clear path to the winners circle. Watch for these two.
I do not have the PP's for this card nor will I be able to handicap her so I'll leave that up to you. But were I playing I would give her a long look,
even at 2-1 on the ML. This seems to be her wheelhouse and Maker has not taken any chances with her, waiting for the right spot and the right conditions.

The balance of Slew's list is substantial so grab it from the website and have at it.

And while you're at it, enjoy the Friday racing. And as always...good luck and good 'capping!