PDA

View Full Version : Hot horse at SA, Follini in the 6th.

Stillriledup
03-01-2013, 06:32 PM
Comes from a family where most or all of the siblings were very good win early types. Set to go here for Gary.

Hate to give out a fave, but free money is free money,right? :D

MightBeSosa
03-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Whenever I hear free money, I put an extra padlock on my wallet.

Stillriledup
03-01-2013, 07:09 PM
Whenever I hear free money, I put an extra padlock on my wallet.

if you bet place, it was free!

I just love tossing around the 'free money' concept because as all of us hard working horseplayers know, FREE is not in the vocab. (that's why i added a question mark and a laughing emoticon).

Gary's horse ran a hole in the wind, got beat by the bias i think, outside pressers have been winning on the dirt today at SA, rail horses arent going wire to wire, Gary's colt ran his eyeballs out pressed all the way from the inside.

lamboguy
03-01-2013, 10:34 PM
i knew about the Mullins horse in the summer. i was waiting for her to run in september. i though she would be in a MSW race. something must have gone wrong with her so bet her much smaller than i would have normally. i didn't know a thing about her today. as it turns out, he got away without losing her in the claim box. she can now run a 2 life starter and she should win that too at 3-5.

Stillriledup
03-02-2013, 01:58 AM
i knew about the Mullins horse in the summer. i was waiting for her to run in september. i though she would be in a MSW race. something must have gone wrong with her so bet her much smaller than i would have normally. i didn't know a thing about her today. as it turns out, he got away without losing her in the claim box. she can now run a 2 life starter and she should win that too at 3-5.

Mullins will run a MDSPWT type for claiming just to get a win....he gets credit for the win but if the horse gets claimed, its not his horse he loses, so its a win win to run them as low as possible.

Back to back "last races" with Tyler Baze, getting bet off the board at the end of the betting, gate opened and he was handed the race without any challenges.

Last Race Tyler.