PDA

View Full Version : QUIQUINHO Tampa r9

Robert Fischer
03-01-2013, 02:55 PM
:4: QUIQUINHO

Tactical mdn clmr in top form. 1st time MSW(strong move). Heavily turf bred. 1st time Turf for dirt trainer. 1st time Top jock up signals intent.

8/1 ml but the heavy favorite scratched out.

I'm done for the day and headed out, you guys can mess around with this one if you get a price.:cool:

lamboguy
03-01-2013, 03:19 PM
I went for GREAT WHITE in that race, i did like your horse as well but i suspect that GREAT WHITE will get an easy lead and cut over to the rail in front of all the good horses in the race. he won't be much of a ticket though, so i guess i can see where you are coming from with your pick of the 4

lamboguy
03-01-2013, 04:54 PM
:4: QUIQUINHO

Tactical mdn clmr in top form. 1st time MSW(strong move). Heavily turf bred. 1st time Turf for dirt trainer. 1st time Top jock up signals intent.

8/1 ml but the heavy favorite scratched out.

I'm done for the day and headed out, you guys can mess around with this one if you get a price.:cool:
you got a great run from your horse, my horse bolted on the backstretch, probably the bridal was on to tight or he was sore. that's what you get when one bets bad trainers, there are usually good reason's why don't win with the best horses.