PDA

View Full Version : Twinspires DOWN AGAIN 2/28

horses721
02-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Calling them directly does nothing. I decided to call investor relations to voice my unhappiness as a shareholder. Even if you aren't one, call them and say you are and this problem is costing millions and customers are leaving because of their incompetence. maybe they will listen to their shareholders.
Churchill Downs Incorporated
Investor Services
(502) 636-4492

northerndancer
03-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Due to the problems Twinspires has had recently I reactivated my Xpressbet account today.... not too bad I must say been a long time since I last utilized the wagering interface.... still cumbersome but better than it had been.

Dahoss2002
03-01-2013, 01:19 AM
If xpressbet had free brisnet pps , i would never use twinspires.

Al Gobbi
03-01-2013, 02:29 AM
If xpressbet had free brisnet pps , i would never use twinspires.

I would consider XB, however the limitations placed upon MA residents regarding certain signals is a turnoff. Maybe Ebet?

Some_One
03-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Calling them directly does nothing. I decided to call investor relations to voice my unhappiness as a shareholder. Even if you aren't one, call them and say you are and this problem is costing millions and customers are leaving because of their incompetence. maybe they will listen to their shareholders.
Churchill Downs Incorporated
Investor Services
(502) 636-4492

Costing them millions? really? horseplayers have shown time and time again that they will bet anything, from 4 horse fields to juiced up trainers. It's an empty threat.

iceknight
03-01-2013, 03:15 AM
If xpressbet had free brisnet pps , i would never use twinspires. I use trks2day for locating free brisnet pps (of course, I dont get all races on all tracks..but..it works fairly well) and Xpressbet is better than Twinspires - mainly because they have good streaming and clean interface. Twinspires streaming always sucks and it (web interface) keeps suggesting that I switch to a lower grade player.

While xpressbet or idabet is streaming the same race without any hitch. So what gives.. roberts is what streams most tracks so I am not sure how twinspires manages to mess it up in between!

rrpic6
03-01-2013, 05:53 AM
Is it Twinspires or Adobe that changed the way PP's are downloaded? The format is different and very slow. When scrolling down, the pages are being reloaded constantly

RR.

iwearpurple
03-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Is it Twinspires or Adobe that changed the way PP's are downloaded? The format is different and very slow. When scrolling down, the pages are being reloaded constantly

RR.

I had the same problem starting yesterday. I use Firefox as a browser, but when I used Explorer (which I hate), I had no problems.

TexasDolly
03-01-2013, 06:22 PM
DOWN DOWN DOWN . Twinspires must have the worst record on the internet for service. They need to spend a few dollars and make some much needed improvements.